"Gurl, did you do something?" Dinah said.

"I don't know." I said.

"She looks like she's gonna kill you or something." Normani said.

"Oh my god, I'll pray for you y/n." Nicole said.

"Relax guys, I'll make sure y/n is safe besides she's at the same class as mine at english and science." She said protectively.

"How come I didn't notice you there?" I ask.

"Believe me you look cute when you're focused on something." She said. I get what shes talking about, I'm always focused on what our teachers saying and didn't bother to even look around and make some friends.

"So you're watching me?" I ask smugly.

"Something like that." She said.

"Stop y/n, your making someone here jealous." She said pointing at Nicole.
She blushed when she heard what Dinah just said.

After a few minutes later the bell rings indicating the lunch is over. We headed to our next classes.

I'm walking through the hallway with Dinah since she's at the same class with me. We open the door and take our seats.
After what happened to me and Lauren, I think I'm sure of myself now that I'm bisexual. I wanted Dinah to be the first one to know since I considered her as my bestfriend. I'm still hesitating if I should tell her or not 'cause I'm scared.

"Uhh, Dinah I want to tell you something." I said and she turn her head at me.

"What is it babygirl?" She ask.

"So I decided to tell you this because I want you to be the first one to know, 'cause l consider you as my bestfriend." I said and she look shock, me telling her that I consider her as my bestfriend.

"Really, we're like just friends in like for two weeks." She said a little loud. Im glad the teacher is late.

"Yeah." I say.

"Okay, lets go back to what are you gonna tell me." She said curiously.

"I...I uhm.. I'm Bisexual." I said.

"I knew it, the way you look at some other girls it tells something else." She said.

"So?" I ask.

"Babygirl, Im so proud of you Mani's gonna be Happy after she hear this and the two girls, knowing they have chance." I slap he shoulder in disbelief.

"What? Its obvious that they have a thing for you. The way they look at you, the way they talk to you like a slutty bitch." She said. I rolled my eyes at her.

"What ever makes your boat float, Dinah." I said.

"I'll keep the boat float." She said. Then the teacher arrived, we both groaned.

.........

After a few classes I'm now at my last class which is Science. I remembered Jj is my classmate at this class.

I enter the room and noticed Jj waving at me. I sit at the chair she saved for me. The teacher arrive just in time after I sat down.

  *Few minutes later*

"Okay class I need you to group yourself into two. You'll having some project and you need to pass it next friday , okay?" Mrs. Cabrera said.

I choosed Jezrel to be my partner at this project and she agreed. I set the schedule at when we're doing our project. I decided to start it now so I invited her to come over.

We're now waiting for the bus. The bus arrived and we got in.

We arrived home after twenty minutes. We got out of the bus and started walking towards our house. I look at the house just across the street and saw Lauren standing at her balcony. She glared at me but I waved at her while Jezrel is not looking.

I unlocked the door and let jj inside.

"You have a exquisite house." She said still looking around.

"Thank you." I said.

"Your welcome, btw where's your mom and dad?" She ask.

"Mom will be home at nine but I'm not sure dad is going home until tomorrow." I said a little bit sad.

"Are you okay?" She ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just feel a little bit lonely." I said." Mom is gonna be here anyway, so you can meet her." I said.

"I'd love to meet her." She said. The girls haven't seen my parents before due to the busyness.

We started to do our project 'til mom arrived home. I cooked us already our dinner so that she doesn't have do it when she got home because I know that she's tired.

I check my clock and it's now ten pm. We decided to continue to do our project tomorrow since we're kinda tired. I walked Jezrel out of the house and wait for her mom to pick her up, then there goes her mom and pick her up.

I was about to walk back to our house when my phone buzzed. I took it from my pocket and saw someone texted me. Its unknown.

Unknown no: watch your move 'cause I'm watching you.

I looked around to check if someone is looking at me, but there's no one.

Y/n: who is this?

Unknown no: it's Lauren

  Y/n change the unknown no. to Lauren

Y/n: oh my god Lauren you scared me, i thought it's someone else

I continue texting her while I walk back to my house.

Lauren: don't change the topic, i see you enjoying hanging out with this Jezrel Jaye Pulido 😒

Y/n: are you jealous Lauren? 😏

Lauren: I'm not!

Y/n: yes you are, you've been ignoring me since I meet my new friend. Just mean it Lauren

Lauren: okay fine, I just want to remind you that your mine only mine, okay?

Y/n: aww so sweet lern jergi. Btw I just come out as a bi to Dinah. As you said we take things slowly but surely.

I enter the house and closed the door and locked it. I walk to upstairs and open of door at my room and lay down my bed..

Lauren: congrats babe, but your still not answering my question.🙄

Y/n: alright miss Juaregui I'm yours and only yours.😉

Lauren: good girl, now have a sleep its late, you still have school tomorrow.

Y/n: Goodnight mami 😏

Lauren: I love that, goodnight niña😘

After reading her text I turned off my phone and pull the covers up my body and fall asleep.