~12~ Kiss me please

I sat up from the couch after watching yet another movie with Elijah and Dexter

I sat up from the couch after watching yet another movie with Elijah and Dexter. This time we ended up watching 'Lovely Bones'.

Eli has always been the cousin that seems to like whatever it is you like, just to make you happy. He is one people pleaser, but also a troublemaker.

I started the movie expecting to feel nothing. But instead, it really made me think of death in a way I never did before. 

What does happen when we do die? Does our souls travel through time and space and into another being, or is there just darkness? Remember that feeling you had when you weren't even born? Yeah, that feeling. Darkness, absolutely, nothing.  That would be the most logical aspect of it, but maybe there is more to it.  We'll just have to see. 

I walk through the house before I leave to go to Kayden's house. My father's office is usually closed when he is away, but this time it is open. I glance around my area to see if anyone is around. When no one was, I stepped in finding Dexter in the office, snooping his nose around. My eyes open wide in shock. "Dexter, what are you doing?"  

"What does it look like I am doing? I am looking through dads' things." He holds up papers.  "You know he used to get arrested? Like a lot." 

"What? Let me see that." I snatch the paper from him and read it. He was right, it was all just for fighting at bars though. "Where did you get this stuff?"

"In a box. It has the years 2015 to 2025. It's like all these important files and shit. Do you know who Ritchie is?" He asked me.

"I heard the name a few times, but I don't know. We shouldn't be in here. There are cameras." I grab the papers placing them back in the box. 

"I disconnected them again. Come one don't you want to learn a few things about our parents?" 

"No." I shake my head and take the box from him. "Get out of here and go connect the cameras." 

He leaves the office in a fuss. When he did, I took a quick stroll by father's desk. There was a file on it that read Christian Armstrong and it caught my attention. Every fiber in me wanted to ignore It and just move on, then there's the intrigued part of me that's wants to know more. 

My phone rings, meaning Kayden must be here. I left the file alone. For now. 

Being with Kayden is fun. Only, I don't get the same feeling I do when with Christian. It is hard to explain, I can't even explain it myself. Which is why I need to stay clear from it, it's dangerous and I don't trust myself. 

Stepping into the unknown can be filled with many surprises. It's worse enough I jumped into this one. 

He took me to the theaters then to dinner. The typical date. Then he ditched me because he said his sister was calling him. The last time we spoke about it he said he doesn't speak with her. Unless she is back, but why wouldn't he tell me?