~10~ Mansion Party Mishaps

M A R L I E

M A R L I E

Christian and I,  have not been getting along since the other day. When he had texted me the day of the festival that my dad was waiting for me, it was him all along. My father was still at his office.

I didn't understand the point of it.

I met him by the front of the festival and looked around for my father. When he was nowhere to be seen my eyes narrowed towards Christian. "Well. Where is he?" I ask.

"At work. It was only a trick to get you away from that weirdo." He glares down at me.

"Are you kidding!?" I stomp my feet and shout at him.

"Does it look like I am kidding. Let's go." He grabbed a hold of my arms and I jerk it away from him.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." My tone was strong.

"Marlie?" Dexter came from behind me. "Mom asked Christian to take us back home. There's someone at the house waiting for us."

I side eyes Christian, huffing. "Okay." I tell Dexter, even though being around Christian is the last thing I want.

Dexter walks off towards the parking lot.

"Cock blocker." I tell Christian.

"Please. Like you're that bold to have sex with him." He walked off leaving me baffled. What does sex, have to do with it? I thought to myself.

Besides that, the special guest that came to visit us was Eli. Elijah is his full name. He's twenty-one years old and not in college. He decided to skip it and travel. Of course, Uncle Trevor and Aunt Celeste will allow it. If I was to ask to travel first my mother would tell me, work first play later.

Christian and Elijah got along perfectly fine, it made me sick. I have been surrounded with no one but boys in this big house and it is starting to drive me crazy.

Luckily when Haley came around, I had her.

Today I messaged Cathy to pick me and Haley up so we can shop for our prom dress. This morning, I had to hide out in my room because the boys were too busy making a mess in the kitchen.

I walk out cautiously. No one was in sight, so I kept it moving. "Morning." My body jolted in fear, Adam was somehow behind me in the hallway.

"Oh. Good Morning Adam. I didn't see you there."

"How are you? I feel like I just barged in your home and didn't take the chance to get to know you properly."

"I'm good. I'm sure you've been busy."

"Your father has been working me hard. I am truly thankful for you guys."

I inform him that we enjoy having him here. Not much for his sons, besides Julius of course.