𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑯 (2).

Začať od začiatku

I got so pissed off to see him that I instantly reacted. I walked over to him before my fist connected with his face. He held onto his face after, and I looked down at my hand in shock.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing here?!"

"Getting a fucking drink. What do you think I'm doing?!"

"It's funny that you're walking around as if the cops aren't searching for you." I said and Derek shrugged his shoulders. "If you want me in jail so badly, why aren't you screaming that I'm here and for someone to call the cops?" Derek asked, making me laugh. 

"I know you, Derek. As soon as I scream, you're going to pull out a knife or gun before using on me or someone else." I replied. "You know me so well." Derek joked.

"Joke all you want, but whenever Geo wakes up, he will confirm that you did this, and I can't wait to see you in handcuffs or in a grave." I said, making Derek's smile fade. 

"I should've fucked you when I had the chance you little feisty bitch." Derek said and I shoved him back. "You mean you should have raped me?" I asked and everyone's eyes fell on Derek and I. "Okay I think it's time for you to leave sir." Max said, pulling me back into the kitchen. 

"Who the hell was that guy and why did you punch him?" Max asked confusedly. "That guy is Derek Lipthion." I replied and Max's jaw dropped in shock. "As in Geo's psycho ass uncle?" Max asked and I couldn't help to laugh.

"It's just so unfair Max. He's an abusive, perverted asshole who deserves to be in jail or six feet under. He's a disgusting person who gets away with everything he does and I'm so tired of it." I said feeling my anger for him build up again. 

"I know Hendia, but you're still an employee here. You can't attack customers and you know that. You will get your justice for you and for Geo. You just have to be patient." Max said and I shook my head.

"I tried being patient Max. I really did but waiting for my justice is like waiting for my parent's justice." 

Max didn't respond to my comment. He had no words because he knew I was telling the truth. My phone went off after a few seconds and I reached into my pocket, seeing that it was Gigi calling so I answered instantly."

Me: "Hey Gigi."

Gigi: "Hey Hendia. I just called to tell you that he woke up."

The feeling of relief of ran over of my body after hearing Gigi say that.

Me: "H-he what?"

Gigi: "He's alive Hendia. He made it."

A smile came onto my face as I listened to Gigi tell me about Geo.

Me: "Thank you so much for telling me."

Gigi: "Of course. Now come down here and see your man girl."

Gigi then hung up the phone and I laughed. Max looked at me confusedly and my smile grew bigger.

"He made it. Geo is awake!" I said aloud, causing a smile to grow on Max's face also. He hugged me out of excitement, and I couldn't stop smiling. "What you still doing here? Go see your boyfriend!" Max said to me. I nodded my head before running to grab my keys before I ran out of the door.

****

Whenever I made it to the hospital, I ran down the hallways until I saw Gigi and Mr. Gi standing in the waiting room. "Where is he?" I asked as I walked over to them. "He's in that room right there." Mr. Gi replied to me, pointing at a room door.

I started to walk over to the room until I was pulled back by Mr. Gi. I looked at him and he gave me a little smile. "Before you go in there, I just wanted to tell you that he hasn't really said anything to anyone. He's also pissed off because he's not going to be able to walk for a while. If he's being a dick, go easy on him." Mr. Gi said to me.

I slowly walked over to the room, and I looked inside to see Geo with his hand covering his face. He was shaking his head and I just continued to walk in. I stopped by the store before I came here, and I got him a little stuffed animal.

Geo had many stuffed animals along with balloons and flowers around his bed. I walked over to the bed and Geo removed his hand from his face. He looked up at me and I stopped walking. He then laughed nervously. "You look terrified." He said to me, making me laugh.

Me: "I just don't want to overwhelm you or anything. That's all."

Geo looked me up and down with a smile before he held his arms out. I walked over to him, and he wrapped his arms around me so tightly. I kissed him and I placed my hand on his face. He stared into my eyes for a little before he frowned a bit.

Geo: "Were you crying?"

I didn't respond to Geo and he squeezed the back on my thigh. "I thought I lost you." I said to him, and he sighed. "You ain't getting rid of me that easy." Geo laughed.

"He's getting away with all of this shit while we're suffering and I'm tired of it. So tired that I might just take matters into my own hands." I said, feeling all of my anger build back up.

Geo yanked me by my shirt and pulled me closer to him after I said that. "Don't you even think about doing anything like that. Hendia, if do try going after him and you miss? Your ass is done for good." Geo said to me, but I didn't care.

Me: "Geo I won't miss. I'll make sure of it."

Geo: "Hendia, where is all of this energy coming from?"

Me: "It's always been there Geo, but I just kept it built up inside. Walking into your house and seeing you lying there knowing he did it, broke me. Who else has to get hurt before it's too late and he actually murders someone we know?"

Geo didn't say anything, he just sat there silently. He pulled away from me, letting out a sigh and I looked at him confusedly, "Is there something you need to say Geo?" I instantly asked him, and he looked up at me. "Hendia." He whispered, grabbing onto my hands. 

"Spit it out Geo!" 

"Derek is the guy who murdered your parents." Geo then said and I could feel this cold feeling run down my body. I pulled my hands away from his, staring at him in disbelief. I had no idea what to even say. I've always suspected it, but I never thought it'd be true..