TWO- Just Another Day

Sherlock told John about what happened at the pool and finally got a chance to ask John for help about his feelings. He somewhat understood what was happening but needed an outside opinion. To say that John was ecstatic by the news, would be a huge understatement.

Over the period of many weeks, people would come to 221B to consult with Sherlock, John, and Anita. Each person would come in, sit down in the chair the trio had elected the 'client chair' and give their cases and stories to Sherlock. He would then decide if they were worth his time or not.

"My wife seems to be spending a very long time at the office."

"Boring."

"I think my husband might be having an affair."

"Yes."

"She's not my real aunt. She's been replaced- I know she has. I know human ash."

"Leave."

"We are prepared to offer any sum of money you care to mention for the recovery of these files."

"Boring."

"We have this website. It explains the true meaning of comic books, cause people miss a lot of themes. But then all of the comic books started coming true."

"Oh. Interesting."

After Sherlock solved that case, John was sitting in his chair, typing away. Anita had gone out to get the boys milk, seeing as they had been out for a week and desperately needed some. Sherlock leaned over John's shoulder to see what he was typing.

"The Geek Interpreter. What's that?" he asked.

"It's the title," John explained.

"What does it need a title for?" Sherlock asked and John smirked at this. Sherlock straightened up and walked away.

A few days later, the group of three were at St. Bart's hospital looking over a woman's body. Sherlock was using his magnifier to look at her body closely while Anita and John stood on the other side with Lestrade.

"Do people actually read your blog?" Sherlock asked John.

"Where d'you think our clients come from?" John asked.

"I have a website," Sherlock argued. He was rather proud of his website, Anita had helped him set it up.

"In which you enumerate two hundred and forty different types of tobacco ash. Nobody's reading your website," John responded before turning back to the dead woman.

"Right then: dyed blonde hair, no obvious cause of death except for these speckles, whatever they are," John stated as he pointed at the tiny red marks on the woman's body.

"Sherlock, you might-" Anita started to say as she looked up and saw Sherlock had turned and strolled out of the room. John saw this too and rolled his eyes. He turned to Anita, who huffed but rushed after him.

"I'll talk to him," Anita called behind her.

Later, back at 221B, John was updating his blog. Sherlock walked past, a slice of toast Anita had made in his hands, and glanced at the title of the entry.

"Oh for God's sake!" he exclaimed, catching both Anita and John off guard.

"What?" they asked.

"The Speckled Blonde?!" he asked incredulously. Anita rolled her eyes at him; she thought John's titles were witty. John pursed his lips in response and Sherlock walked away.