23. Adorable

I sat on my gaming chair grateful that I don't use face cam since I look like a mess, playing among us with some of our gamer friends but Corpse refused to join me since he wasn't in the mood to stream and I didn't insist further. I wanted him to take a break too.

I continued playing Among us with Sykunno, Felix, Rae, Jack, Poki, James, Bretman and the rest while Corpse sat on the bed looking at me play. Our friends or followers didn't know about our relationship so we made sure that the mic was muted everytime we spoke.

Y/n: Bretman babe I trusted youuu!

Bretman: Sorry honey (he laughed)

Rae: Bretman did you kill Y/n because she was flirting was Corpse last round? 

Y/n turned to Corpse who also had a surprised expression on his face.

Y/n: hey didn't flirt with Corpse! ( she yelled and muted myself)

Felix: we have a love triangle here

Everyone started laughing and my cheeks went red. I felt arms around me.

Corpse: I miss you already (he said kissing her cheek)

Y/n: i'm literally in the same room as you (she chuckled)

Corpse: and I still miss you

Y/n grabbed his face before giving him a sweet kiss. Everytime she kissed Corpse, she felt her cheeks burn.

Y/n: guys it was great playing today but i'm gonna go now, i'm super tired (she said waiting for their response)

Y/n said her goodbye and shut down her computer. She laid besides Corpse resting her head in his lap.

Corpse: you didn't have to stop playing because of me 

Y/n: I wanted to, i'm tired anyways (she smiled)

Corpse smiled before kissing her again.

Corpse: You wanna get a little more tired (he said with a smirk and Y/n understood what he meant)

Y/n: yea i'll clean the house, haven't done that in a while (y/n said trying to control her laughter)

Corpse stared at her with the expression "Did she really not get it?" 

Y/n couldn't help it and bursted into laughter which resulted in a confused expression from Corpse. Y/n put her arms around his neck and was practically sitting on top of him.

Y/n: you're so adorable sometimes (she laughed)

Corpse: so you were joking (he smiled)

Y/n: yes Sherlock 

Corpse pulled her into a kiss a long and passionate one this time. His sweet tender lips on her and his cologne intoxicating Y/n. She wanted to be like this forever, just next to Corpse. Corpse kissed her lips, then her jaw and the slowing kissing her neck making Y/n weak. He knew she loved him kissing her neck which made him smile.

He continued kissing her before whispering in her ear

Corpse: I love you so much beautiful