20. I'm pregnant?

You and Corpse have been dating for almost four years now and you couldn't imagine your life without him. 

You woke up with the sun rays falling over your face. You headed towards the kitchen and saw Corpse making eggs. You went closer to him

Corpse: morning baby (he said pressing a kiss on your forehead)

Y/n: morning babe 

Suddenly y/n felt nauseous. She ran to the bathroom and threw up. She couldn't stand the smell of the eggs anymore. 

Corpse: babe are you okay? (he asked in a worried tone)

Y/n: yea I've just been feeling nauseous since last night

Corpse: love did you get your period? 

Y/n: I..uh..no I didn't

They both looked at each other with a concerned look.

Corpse: hey its okay...we'll do a pregnancy test okay? (he said cupping her face)

Y/n: yea (she replied shortly)

Y/n and Corpse always loved the idea of having a child but she wanted more from Corpse. Since she was a child, y/n always had a dream of marrying someone she loved and having a child together. "What if Corpse leaves me after we have a child?", "what if he doesn't wanna have a child?".

Thousands of questions ran through y/n's mind.

Corpse: babe what do you wanna have? Ik now you don't wanna have eggs (he chuckled a little)

Y/n: I'll just have tea babe

Corpse: okay (he kissed her cheek before making her some tea)

Corpse and Y/n both went to the store to get a pregnancy test kit. Y/n was very nervous. Even though she loved the idea of having a child, especially Corpse's child, but she wanted him to be only hers. 

They both got the test and came home. 

Corpse: babe whatever it is ill always be there for you okay? (he said grabbing her face and kissing her)

Y/n smiled and nodded and proceeded to take the test. She waited in the bathroom, her face dripping with sweat. She waiting for a minute before looking at the stick.

She came out of the bathroom, and saw Corpse eagerly waiting for her

Corpse: so what is it (he was excited)

Y/n had a big smile on her face

Y/n: IT'S POSITIVE (she screamed)

Corpse rushed to her carrying her and pulling her in a long kiss. He then put her down still in disbelief, he was gonna be a dad! a very good one for sure.

Corpse: babe I love you so much (he kissed her again)

Y/n: I love you too babe

Corpse: we need to go to the doctor rn 

Y/n could sense the eagerness and happiness in Corpse's voice and she was very happy that she was gonna have a child with Corpse. But deep down she wanted Corpse to be hers forever, to marry her.

Corpse and Y/n sat in the car. Corpse played his favourite songs singing the whole time. He was the happiest rn and he couldn't believe he was gonna have a child especially with y/n. Just thinking about everything was so overwhelming but he was ready for his next step.

They visited the hospital and the doctor gave them instructions and guided them. 

Corpse and y/n got back from the hospital. As soon as Corpse locked the door, he grabbed y/n by the waist. 

Corpse: y/n love, i'm so happy today

Y/n: me too corpse (she ran her hand through his hair while looking into his deep brown eyes which were now teary)

Y/n: hey..look at me 

Corpse: do you think i'll be a good dad? (his eyes still teary)

Y/n: you'll be a great dad baby. A cool one too (she winked)

Corpse: I love you so much y/n. (he stared at y/n before pulling her into a passionate kiss. Gosh she melted everytime)

Y/n: hmm do you know what's tomorrow (she asked with a smile)

Corpse: ofc I do, our 4 year anniversary (he kissed her again)

Y/n: I can't wait for us to have this baby

Corpse: me neither 

Corpse and y/n had dinner and cuddled next to each other. They laid there watching tv while y/n rested her head on Corpse's chest. 

Corpse: y/n... (he called in a low voice)

Y/n: yes babe...

Corpse: I don't think you know how much I love you (he said with a smirk)

Y/n: hmm really now (she chuckled)

Y/n turned to Corpse facing him while she straddled him making him blush.

Y/n: then let me show you how much I love you

Y/n and Corpse loved each other so much that they were afraid it would ever come to an end. She never wanted this to end, never. 

Corpse: happy 4 year anniversary love (he kissed her and they did the freaky)

================================================================================

part 2 will be up soon :)