9. I love you <3

You had been in a relationship with Corpse for almost a year now and no one except some of your friends knew about it. 

Corpse was streaming Among us in his bedroom with some of his friends and it was 11 am

You entered his room and the door was open and kept the plate of pancakes besides him and Corpse quickly muted his mic before turning to you

Corpse: thank you baby (he said before pulling you into a kiss)

You had been dating him for a year but he still made you blush every time he kissed you. 

Y/n: no problem (you said giving him a kiss)

Corpse pulled you towards him and you made yourself comfortable on his lap. 

Felix: Corpse! buddy where are you!!???

Corpse: uh...sorry...I had a parcel come in (he said quickly turning on his mic while you smiled at him)

You made sure you didn't speak until Corpse was on mute since they were live and for heaven's sake you didn't want anything to go wrong. As soon as the players would have an emergency meeting Corpse would kiss you and if you could you would stay like that forever.

Corpse had finally finished playing and quickly enough turned to you with arms around you

Y/n: you're in a good mood today (you asked with a big smile)

Corpse: yes I am (he said before giving you a kiss)

Y/n: well I have to go cook now, what do you wanna eat?

Corpse continued looking at you with a smirk and you knew what he was up to

Y/n: Corpse! (you said in a high voice smilingly)

Corpse: what! I didn't even say anything 

Y/n: OH i was gonna say yes but you didn't mean that so... i'm gonna go cook (you said with a grin)

Corpse: wait wha-aat 

You went into the kitchen and Corpse followed you around like a puppy.

Y/n: you need something? (you asked with a smile)

Corpse: yea you 

You went over to him and wrapped your arms around him 

Y/n: i'm right here....(you gave him a kiss)

Corpse: yea but I want you in my bedroom...(he gave a grin)

Y/n: well....I asked you that earlier but you said you-

Before you could finish you sentence he pulled you into a kiss. A long passionate kiss. A kiss that you never wanted to end. A kiss that you could easily melt into. His lips gently kissing yours. After a minute or so You pulled back with the biggest smile on your face.

Corpse: I love you so fuckin much y/n

Y/n: I love you too Corpse..