19. You're a tease

Y/n woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon, her favourite. As she headed towards the kitchen, she saw Corpse wearing a pink apron which made her giggle a little

Corpse: hey you're up (he said with a smile)

Y/n: you look cute in that apron (she pressed a kiss on Corpse's forehead)

Corpse: well thankyou (he smile before flipping eggs)

Y/n: you know what else looks good on top of you?

Corpse: what babe (he asked before turning towards y/n)

Y/n: me (she gave him a wink)

Corpse's cheeks went red and he bit his lower lip.

Corpse: wow little too early for that joke baby (he kissed her before turning off the stove)

*time skip*

Y/n and Corpse were resting on the sofa watching their favourite movie. Y/n decided to tease Corpse a little.

Y/n: babe (she said in a low voice)

Corpse: hmmm (corpse responded his eyes still glued to the tv)

Y/n: I bought these tops yesterday do wanna see what I got?

Corpse: sure (he said with a smile)

Y/n ran to her room and wore a white lacy top which had spaghetti straps which made her body look like a goddess.

She untied her hair and went into Corpse's room.

Y/n: babe what do you think? (she looked at him waiting for his reaction)

Corpse: woah um you look really beautiful baby (he now got up from the sofa and went towards y/n)

Y/n: ikr it looks so good 

Corpse was now staring at y/n.

Y/n: why are you staring at me like that? 

Corpse: you know what you're doing to me right? (he asked with a slight chuckle)

Y/n: what! I just wanted to show you what I got

Corpse: hmm (he pulled y/n into a kiss but Y/n pulled back after a while)

Y/n: babe I've got other tops to try out too (she headed to her room and wore a red satin dress which hugged all her curves so beautifully)

Y/n: babe what do you think?

Corpse: alright that's it (he stepped closer towards her)

Y/n: hey hey what are you doing (she giggled)

Corpse: y/n.... (he dragged her name)

Y/n wrapped her hands around his neck, while looking directly into his beautiful brown eyes

Y/n: yes baby (she said in a low voice)

Corpse: you look so fucking hot rn (he leaned in to kiss her but she put her finger on his lips)

Corpse gave her a confused look, but y/n pushed Corpse towards the wall before kissing his neck softly. She could hear Corpse's breathing getting heavier.

Y/n: you really like me in this dress huh (she smirked)

Corpse: more without it (he smiled before kissing her passionately)

Corpse: I love you so much beautiful

==================================================================================