15. Neighbour (part 2)

TW: A*buse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n had some pasta and fell asleep on the sofa while watching Netflix. It was almost 2 am.

She was in deep sleep but not much later she heard a loud bang on her door which woke her up immediately. Even though she was a heavy sleeper, she was very cautious and alert. 

*Another bang!* Y/n was now scared to see who it could be. She decided to look through the peephole and she saw her Ex, who looked drunk and couldn't even stand still. Y/n was a strong woman but she never ever wanted to see her ex, so why was he here now?

*another loud bang* Y/n was now terrified and she was hesitant to opening the door. Not later, she heard someone talking to her ex. She looked through the peephole and it was Corpse. Corpse had his mask on but she couldn't hear their conversation.

She decided to open the door since she felt somewhat safe when she saw Corpse. Y/n opened the door and could hear the two men arguing 

As soon as Y/n opened the door, her eyes went towards her ex, her face pale. 

Y/n: What the fuck are you doing here?

Corpse: Um Y/n you know him?

Ex: Yea she is my girlfriend...

Y/n: I'm not your fucking girlfriend, why the fuck are you even here (she said in a loud voice)

Ex: I don't need your permission to take you home, just come with me and we'll have a good time (he was about to grab y/n's hand)

Corpse was getting angrier by the minute, he punched the man in the face and he fell to the ground. 

Y/n: Corpse! (y/n called out his name in a worried tone)

Corpse: you better get the fuck out of here before I call the police (corpse was basically screaming)

Y/n's ex was too drunk to even get up but he made his way out of the apartment.

Y/n turned to Corpse with a worried look on her face.

Corpse: hey are you okay?

Y/n: um yea i'm fine....you didn't have to punch him...(she said in a low almost teary tone)

Corpse: are you kidding me that guy was being ridiculous

Y/n: thank you Corpse (she turned to Corpse with tears filling her eyes)

Corpse rushed to y/n and took her inside the apartment. He made Y/n sit on the couch and went to get her a glass of water. Y/n drank the water and was feeling somewhat better

Corpse: are you okay? (he asked worriedly)

Y/n: Thank you and yes i'm fine

Corpse: you thank me a lot (he chuckled which brought a smile on Y/n's face)

Who knew a man with such deep voice had such a beautiful laugh

Y/n: I- um... that was my ex...I was in an abusive relationship last year and um (no matter how hard she tried her tears wouldn't stop)

Corpse handed her a tissue since he wasn't sure what else to do.

Corpse: i'm sorry that happened. If he comes again we'll call the police okay? You don't have to worry

Y/n: yea thank you (she chuckled again realizing the amount of times she thanked Corpse)

Y/n: if you don't mind me asking why were you awake this late (she said wiping her tears)

Corpse: I just having trouble falling asleep so I'm usually awake

Y/n: oh-

Corpse: are you sure you're okay? (he asked again)

Y/n: YES SIR!

Corpse let out a chuckle before deciding to head out. Y/n held the door while Corpse made his way out.

Y/n: Thank you again Corpse (she said with a smile)

Corpse: No problem (he smile back before going into his apartment)

Y/n's pov:

I really don't know what I would've done if Corpse wasn't here. I cried like an idiot in front of him GOSH!!!  but I can't thank him enough for today. I'll bake him some cupcakes tomorrow, I hope he likes cupcakes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------