17. I love you too

You had been dating Corpse for nearly 2 months now which was not very long. Before y'all started dating y'all were pretty close as friends so you knew a lot about Corpse. Y'all did have some small fights here and there but y'all always made it work. 

Today Corpse had something in his mind.

Y/n woke up to an incoming call from Corpse

Corpse: hey beautiful (he said with a big smile)

Y/n: good morning Corpse (you smiled yet sounding sleepy)

Corpse: come over please, I miss you

Y/n: Corpse babe its literally 7 in the morning 

Corpse: ik but I want to spend my whole day with you, I'm not streaming today

Y/n: okay (you giggled)

You spoke to Corpse for a while before going to freshen up and dress.

You put on a lavender tank top and black jeans. You styled your hair making some waves in it and put on a light makeup since you didn't really feel like dressing up.

Y/n grabbed her keys and got into her car. Y/n decided to stop at starbucks and get Corpse's favourite latte. She finally reached Corpse's apartment and rang the bell.

Y/n was greeted with a happy Corpse who had a big smile on his face.

Corpse: I missed you so much (he pulled y/n in a kiss)

Y/n: hmm someone's in a really good mood (she kissed him back). Here I bought your favourite latte 

Corpse: thankyou baby (he smiled which would make y/n's heart flutter)

Seeing Corpse happy would make y/n's day. He wasn't really feeling well this last week but seeing him happy would make her happy too. 

Corpse and y/n spent the entire day cooking and talking about anything and everything. 

Corpse: you wanna watch some movies? Horror maybe?

Y/n: sure yea 

(Corpse and y/n were both suckers for horror movies)

The movie went on while y/n and Corpse cuddled on the sofa. Y/n slowly rested her head on Corpse's chest and he couldn't help but smile whenever he looked at y/n. "She looks so beautiful" is all he could think.

After a while y/n could feel Corpse eyes on her.

Y/n: Corpse ? (she asked in a serious voice)

Corpse: y-yea..

Y/n: take a picture it'll last longer

Corpse giggled, his cheeks a little red.

After some time, you excused yourself and went to get some water. You took the bottle from the fridge when you felt hands around your waist.  The feeling of Corpse's hands against your skin was enough to send shivers down your spine. His cold rings against your skin.

You hummed a little, which Corpse noticed.

Y/n: Corpse....(you said in a low voice)

Corpse: yes baby (he whispered in your ear)

Y/n: What are you doing..(you smiled)

Corpse: nothing....(he continued to kiss your neck which made you weak. The feeling of his lips against your neck)

Y/n turned around now face to face with Corpse.

Y/n: You think you're slick doing that (y/n smirked)

Before Corpse could say anything, y/n grabbed Corpse's jaw and pulled him in a passionate kiss, which took Corpse by surprise. Y/n continued kissing Corpse near his jaw while they were against the kitchen counter. She could hear Corpse getting a little breathless which made y/n smile.

All of a sudden y/n pulled away and walked into the bedroom leaving Corpse in the kitchen. Corpse was confused so he decided to follow her. 

Corpse: y/n! why did you leave me there (he spoke to y/n who's eyes were on the tv)

Y/n: oh you liked it? (she smirked) 

Corpse's cheeks were now red but he couldn't think of anything rn. He hoped onto the bed making his way to y/n. He was basically on top of y/n now.

Corpse: if you ever do that again, you'll be in trouble baby (he said while he stared into y/n's eyes)

Y/n giggled and Corpse pulled her into a long kiss. God! she could kiss him forever. After what felt like an eternity of kissing y/n finally pulled away, a little breathy yet with the biggest smile on her face.

Corpse: I uh need to tell you something y/n

Y/n's expression had changed from happiness to worry. She didn't know what he was about to say and she was anxious now.

Y/n: um yea? (she said with a confused expression)

Corpse: these two months that I've spent  with you have made me the happiest. And I love spending time with you so much. And honestly I never thought i'd ever be able to say this so early in a relationship but I just know I need to say it

Y/n: okay....

Corpse: y/n I love you. I love you so much 

y/n: wow... (y/n was surprised as heck rn which made Corpse question if she felt the same way)

(this was the first time Corpse had ever told y/n he loved her and those words were very meaningful to both of them)

Corpse: I understand if you're not there yet, I'm ready to-

Y/n: Corpse (she said in a serious yet calm voice)

Corpse: y-yea?

Y/n: I never thought id feel this way this early either but I love you so fuckin much. I love you too Corpse (she said with a big smile)

Corpse: really?

Y/n pulled corpse closer to her, her hands in his hair, while she kissed him. 

Y/n: yes corpse (she spoke their foreheads still touching)

Corpse was relieved when he heard y/n's words. He never imagined falling so hard for someone so fast. This was everything he wanted, everything he wished for.

Corpse: hmmm so where were we in the kitchen (he said with a grin)

Y/n could feel the butterflies in her stomach already. "Gosh! I love him so fuckin much" is all she could think about