5. More than friends <3

You have been Corpse's roommate for almost a year now. You were a normal person who worked at a café trying to gather some money whereas Corpse was now a well known youtuber. You had this special friendly bond with Corpse and had so much fun together. You liked Corpse maybe a little more than you hated to admit but never told him since you didn't wanna ruin anything but little did you know he felt the same way about you ;)

*10 am*

You woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs and your alarm beeping constantly. You headed over to the kitchen and saw Corpse in an apron with a pan in his hand trying to flip the egg and you couldn't stop thinking how adorable he looked.

"Wait why does he look so adorable? umm why am I thinking about him in this way?" your mind was flooded with thoughts and soon Corpse's eyes met yours

Corpse: hey good morning y/n

Y/n: oh good morning Corpse...you um...look adorable in that apron (you said with a smile)

Corpse: oh thanks y/n (his cheeks flushed a little but he was good at hiding it)

Y/n went toward the fridge to grab a can of milk when suddenly she bumped into Corpse's chest. 

Y/n: oh shit.. I'm so sorry (you looked up at Corpse who had a smile)

Corpse: its fine y/n (he quickly turned to face the stove avoiding eye contact)

You had breakfast with Corpse and spoke to him gossiping about every little thing that happened at work the previous day and then went to go dress up. 

Y/n: Corpseee! I'm leaving (you said yelling since he was in his bedroom)

Corpse: can I uh come with you just wanted to grab a coffee

Y/n: yea sure (you said with a smile)

You held the door for Corpse letting him enter first

Corpse: oooh thank you (he said chuckling)

You got in the car and both of y'all started playing your favourite songs and spoke all the way. You loved spending time with Corpse and you had a habit of making flirty jokes which Corpse loved and hated at the same time.

Y/n: ughhh (you put a hand over you nose) what is that smell

Corpse: what smell? (he said in a worried tone)

Y/n: Corpse you smell like trash, can I take you out (you said with a wink)

You bursted into laughter and Corpse giggled

Corpse: I don't know if that was supposed to make me feel good or bad (he said chuckling)

Yall continued joking and you always loved making Corpse laugh, that damn attractive laugh of his.

Y'all finally reached the café

Y/n: um corpse take off your belt (you said in a serious tone)

He looked down and saw that he had already taken off his seatbelt but realized which belt you referred to and his face went red

Corpse: Y/n I swear to god i'm never coming with you (he said while his face was as red as a tomato)

You laughed and got out of the car and went into the café with Corpse. You went into the kitchen and came out with your apron and cap and headed to Corpse to take his order