ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘

Tw// wholesome stufff, vomiting, sleep deprivation, sickness just in general. Swearing, mentions of self harm,mentions of panic attack

Tommy came out and joined me.
" Wanna go walk down and swim or chill on the beach? " He asked. "Anything would be better than sitting here like a duck" We go into our tents and change into a bathing suit. I wear a black bikini.

I throw Tommy's hoddie over it to keep me warm

I throw Tommy's hoddie over it to keep me warm. We grab a lighter and fire starter kit to make a small fire on the beach. I also grabbed towels and some snacks

" Alright let's go" He grabbed my hand and held me close as we walked out and over to the beach which was the opposite way from the cliff. Once we made it we found a nice spot and put down towels and lanterns to bring brightness to the small beach. I grab a shovel and dig a small whole to put our fire wood in we collected along the way. I pour lighter fluid on the wood and light it.

"Come on don't be shy, let's go in the water. " He took off his shoes and his hoodie. I took the hoodie I was wearing off. " If we get sick I'mma kill you" I knew this water was going to be cold, seeming as if it's 2 in the morning. He grabs my hand and we sprint down to the water. I was right and it was freezing. We don't go too deep in fear of drowning.

" it's cold" He shivered. " I know" I laughed. I then splashed him soaking him. "hey that's not nice" He splashed me back. This continued for 30 minutes until we got too cold. We ran up to our fire which was still going trying to get warm. We both shivered.

" Want some cookies" I pulled out the snake I brought. He smiled and nodded. " Oreos are great," He laughed. "No there Superior'' I corrected him "yeah yeah whatever you say" I was now finally dry enough to put Tommy's hoodie back on. I was still freaking Shivering.

" Y/n your shivering let's. Head back and get warm " I nodded. We grabbed everything and put it in the bag we bought with us. Before we put out the fire I took an Instagram photo and posted it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Reach For The Stars (Tommyinnit x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara