ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

I get home from school and head straight to my room. I don't even bother to try and talk to my family. I hate school so much I don't even know why I don't drop out. At this point, school means nothing to me but older sister Olivia won't let me, neither will Oliver.

So it looks like I'm stuck in school. I walk to my bathroom and brush my hair and fix my makeup. I leave my bathroom and go and sit in my black computer chair. I need to stream today so I turn on the computer and start up my stream. "hello chat how are you all doing"

Since I have a really strong Australian accent I try my hardest to tone it all the way done when I stream. The chat was filled with goods and a few okays. "I'm glad" I smiled. Damn, I love this job. "Okay, we're playing bed wars because I've run out of ideas for today." I hop in Hypixel and join a bed wars map. I join a match that's single play. When my whole chat starts to spam that Dream's on my server.

" Chat I don't know who that is " I let out a small giggle. I have already gone to the middle and gotten emeralds. I now have obsidian around my bed. Some green guy decided to come over and try to destroy my bed.

I start to attack him. He didn't even have a chance when I used my sword and knocked him off the edge. He then fell into the void which quickly killed him. " Chat what do you say, which color should we hunt down?" I smiled, smiling and chatting. 'purple' yay they choose my favorite color. I arm up and get ready. I ran across my bridge and go straight for a purple's bed. I quickly crouch and mine their protection. They come around running. From the inside of their base. I use my sword and I knock them off the edge.

" We did it, " I celebrated. After about 10 minutes it's just me and pink left. He was the guy who attacked me earlier. "Should I wait for him or should I go get em" My accent got a little louder. My chat spammed to go get them.

Of course, they did. I also got spammed saying how my accent got stronger. I ran over across my bridge to their base. Lucky for me they were busy gathering things. Both of our beds are gone now so I can easily kill him but he can also easily kill me. I know all of the plays in the book. I have studied everyone's moves.

"Ok chat let's do this" I ran at him and hit him twice before he hit me back. I ran to the top of his base. He's gonna try to attack from down there.

Good thing I have the high ground. I pulled out my bow and went to shoot him and I hit him.

"Bingo" I celebrated that I shot him. I'm not very good with a bow so I'm shocked I actually hit him. Since he's weak I jump down and try to get him off the edge. He must below by now. One last hit with my sword and he's dead. My chat was so proud of me so I celebrated with them.

Suddenly a dono comes up

"you just beat Dream at bed wars, next you should try technoblade" I laughed as the voice lady spoke. " Chat I don't know these people but I would gladly if they wanted me to. It sounds like fun. " I go on streaming for another hour if not more non-stop winning.

"Ok chat I have to go do homework I'll see you tomorrow. But who's live and who should we raid. "I asked. 'Tubbo'. I quickly go and look up tubbo he seems like a nice person. I start the raid so they can go to his stream. "Alright, guys I'll send you over to tubbo he seemed like a nice person" I ended my stream and went over to tubbo to see his reaction.

I did just send him 200k which was my normal viewer count. His jaw dropped as his numbers skyrocketed. "Omg Y/n thank you so much for the raid you don't know how much It mean to me" I smiled knowing he liked it. Well, my job here is done. Hmmm, should I donate money and how much. Um, how about 1000. My dono pops up and he gasps. I giggle.

"Hey, no problem here's some money do whatever you want with it go wild :) " His automatic reader readout. "This is 1k I can't take this from you it's not right" He pouted. Well, it's my gift to him so he can keep it. I leave his stream and leave my computer. My twitter popped up. It was a text Dream the guy my chat was talking about. I didn't even know he followed me. I shrugged it off and went to go look at his message.
----------------------------
Dream