Chapter 61

A/n I would just like to open this with a techno support. No one deserves to have to go though that. Cancer sucks and the only thing I can do to help him is give him kindness and motivation. So Techno support all the way.

For this chapter there are tw such as mention of cutting that's all. Also Very important A/n at the end so please read it. This is not proof read at all very sorry for any spelling errors. Enjoy!!

Will pov

" Really Tommy it's night and you're telling me you can't find her. '' I was just worried I didn't mean to be yellow but knowing y/n she shouldn't be left alone. " I tried her phone here and she was not in any of the other houses' ' worried tears fell down his face. I quickly pulled him into a hug.

" it's okay Tommy I know she safe." He wiped his tears and nodded. "Can we go look for her again? '' he asked and I nodded. We grabbed our coats and walked next door to the dream team's house. We knocked on the door and George answered.

"Hey Will What's up" he looked worried knowing that neither of us would show up this late unless we were invited.

" is y/n here we can't find her and I'm a bit worried" I scratched the back of my neck. "Oh right no one texted you. Come in" we walked into the very modern house. We followed George into the kitchen. Both Sapnap and Dream were eating pizza.

" I'm very confused. Do you know where y/n is or '' Tommy asked worriedly. " Oh shit yeah she's here and safe. She's asleep in the theater room" dream let out a small laugh. " How long has she been here?" I asked him, and he smiled.

" Well from what sapnap told me. She ran from Tommy. Climbed or back fence, Then proceeded to break into the house though the back door. I went to answer the door and it was Tommy. so sapnap helped y/n hide in the cabinet. I didn't know she was in here until she fell out onto the floor" dream laughed at the part where he remembered her falling out of the cabinet.

" I swear we need to wrap her in fucking bubble wrap. Tommy rolled his eyes, letting out a laugh. " Wait, is she? '' I asked. Sapnap made a hand signal for us to follow him so we did. He led us to their theatre. As a sight to see y/n was sleeping on the couch cuddling a pillow.

Tommy looked in awe at his sleeping girlfriend. " Alright I'll pick her up and we can bring her to her room at the house" I nodded at tommys response. Tommy picked her up and she snuggled into his chest. They are so cute it makes everyone feel Lonely.

Tommy left and the dream gave me a worried look. " What's wrong with that dream?" I asked and he sighed. " I'm just worried for her. She might be cutting again. Just pay close attention to her, she is like a sister to me" he gave me a weak smile. He was in pain at the thought of her doing it again.

" I will trust myself. '' With that I walked out the door. I'm worried for her god forbid something else happens. I don't think she'll make it if something else goes wrong. I mean she is in good care. I just have to up my game on keeping an eye on her.

Y/n pov The next morning

I've been up for hours so I've been decorating my room. It's like 3 am everyone's asleep. I take a sip of my boba tea as I paint my walls a light grey. This took what felt like hours. Once I was done I went and changed into a black outfit and a flannel shirt over it. I stole it from Ranboo. Tommy doesn't have anything like it so I took someone else's.

While waiting for the paint to dry I went downstairs to the basement where all of our gaming rooms are

While waiting for the paint to dry I went downstairs to the basement where all of our gaming rooms are. I pulled in boxes and shit. This room was by far the easiest to set up. It only took a few hours.

I couldn't be happier

I couldn't be happier. Well I mean I could but everyone could. Now I'm back to my decorating. The paints dried so now I get to set up my bed and shit.

Hours and hours of work. I hear a knock on my bedroom door. It's only 10am so I wonder who it is. " Come in '' to my surprise it's Tommy. " Why are you up?" he asked, confused. " I woke up at 5 and decided to go to my room. Also I did my gaming set up. " I explained making my bed.

" I'm tired, can we sleep?" he yawned, grabbing his hands. " I'm busy maybe later" I moved on to setting up my vanity. I look over at him and he is laying on my bed doing puppy eyes.

I give in and join him. His arm wraps around me pulling me closer. I snuggle into his chest. Soon after we were both fast asleep. Who knew how much this boy had me wrapped around his finger.

A/n : Hello readers I would just like to say this books taking a big turn but because of this it's might end soon. The next few parts makes the book hit it's peek. Since I started this book I knew how it was going to end and now I'm very close to that point. Along with the guidance of others I've finally came up with and end everyone will either love or hate. I know for a fact this ending will be worth it. I'm extremely grateful for all of your support. The next am out of parts I can't really say being I don't know how long the chapter leading up to the ending will be. But I really hope you enjoy. Remember it's not over yet :)

Love, SunflowerNotFound