ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

My alarm rings and it's driving me crazy. I look over at the time and right now it's like 5 am. Meaning Tommy and Tubbo are getting on a plane in an hour. I quickly text the boys my number through discord so they can text me. I have to get ready to stream with dream in a few hours. It's noon for  dream so he's gonna be streaming in about  2 hours. I walk downstairs for breakfast.

Then I remember we don't have any food. I'm gonna have to go to the shops. I'm also gonna have to wake Wilbur up. I would have him drive but he probably has no clue where the shops are meaning I kinda have to drive. I walked back up the stairs and knocked on his door. "Hold on" I pulled out my phone to scroll through Instagram while I waited for him to open the door.

Soon enough the door opened. "We have no food so I was gonna drive to the shops. Would you like to come? '' He thought about it for a second "no I trust you will be safe" I smiled and walked away. I need to get dressed. I walk across the hallway to my room.

Once I finish Freshening up I put on a band tee and black jeans shorts. I put on my black beanie as I walk to my gaming room. I grab my wallet and car keys and put them in my pocket. I run downstairs to see Will sitting in the kitchen. "Any food you want" I turned my head in his direction.

" Can you buy bacon" I raised my eyebrow. " We don't have that here" I laughed. "Wait you guys don't have bacon. That's so sad" I just shrugged.  it's either that or my parents never bought it "Eh, not a meat person anyway. Anything other than bacon" I mispronounced bacon but I don't care.

"Anything works but you have a driving license right" I couldn't tell if he was joking or not. "Yes I do have a driving license otherwise I would have forced you to drive" I smile. I pull out my wallet and show him it.

"Ok be safe" He yelled as I walked out the doors. I ran over to my lovely white Jeep. I hoped in the driver's seat. As soon as my engine started I smiled. I love this car so much I'm so glad it's finally mine.

20 minutes later.

I have now arrived at the shops. I close my door to the car and walk into a store. I decided to get blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, bananas, and Pomegranates seeds. All because I'm a lazy ass bitch and don't feel like taking out the seeds my self.

I also got stuff to make baked goods from scratch. I walk to the sweets and grab a variety of chocolate and gummies. We have no tea which keeps me going in the morning so I need to get more of that. Since I grab plenty of other things to make for dinner for the next few weeks. I have no clue how long will is staying but the boys are only here for a few days.

I'm finally done shopping. Once I pay for everything I load it into the Jeep and get ready to drive off. I'm driving home when traffic hits. Great just my luck I get stuck in traffic. About an  hour later the traffic clears. I'm now home and bringing in food and puting it away. I'm kinds a neat freak so I like things to be in specific areas so I know we're it is at all times. I hear the strums of a guitar. Will must be playing the guitar upstairs. I quickly put everything away.

I check the time and run as fast as I could upstairs. I have to stream with Dream. I see will just chilling there.
He burst out laughing. "What happened to you" He laughed "I have to stream with dream I didn't know I was out for that long '' I quickly fix my hair and put on my headphones. " I got stuck in fucking traffic " I complained. All he did was laugh. I'm now in VC and logging onto Minecraft.

I quickly join dreams vc and start streaming. "Sorry about that I had to go out to the shops to get food. Then fucking traffic fucked me over like it always does." They all laughed. "It's fine we were just talking about dumb things anyhow" I could feel gorge roll his eyes. "Okay, what are we doing? '' I asked. It was silent.

"Alright chat should it be 2-3 or 1-4 I'm gonna put up a pull vote on what you guys want to watch" I smiled. I pulled out my phone and ordered boba sweet tea. As we waited for the voting results my phone dinged. It was the person who was delivering my tea who canceled my orders.

"Bloody hell. Mother fucker, how fucking dare you. " I rolled my eyes and threw my phone across the room. "Omg your accent is so strong when you're angry" Sapnap chuckled. "Well what would you do if the boba tea you just ordered got canceled" My chat was laughing

"I don't like boba tea so I wouldn't react" If he was trying to impress people he was terrible at it. "Ok guys looks like it's a 2-3. Y/n looks like you're being hunted, join VC 4 so we can come up with a plan" I instantly left the first VC and joined vc 4. "What's the plan," He asked my smile grew evil and cold.

"I say we split up. The compass only points to you. You'll be the bait. If I go a separate eay, they can't track me. Only one of us has to beat the ender dragon to win. They think I'm trash at playing anyhow so they'll be more worried about you. I'll be free to finish what I need for us to get to the end. We could also meet up in the end but I could get there before you. " I smiled we both know my plan would work we would just have to wait for the perfect moment.

"Y/n that's a really smart idea. Let's do it as soon as we get out of sight of the boys you leave your direction and do your own thing as I distract them" I could feel his confidence through the tone of his voice. We each join their VC.

"Okay give me one second I'm gonna get water. '' Dream pretend to be AFK nice.
The boys loved it. We both ran. Since the guys didn't know I went in a different direction.

I ran for a minute and found a broken nether Portal. In the chest was gold armor, flint and steel, and an enchanted golden axe. That will work for now. I light animals on fire to collect cooked food. My next step is mining.

"Where y/n?" Gorges asked while running to dream. "She's probably in the cave dream just came out of". They must be looking in the cave for me. I'm now mining and smelting iron when I find a diamond. " Ohh pretty" I let out a small laugh. I gain then an achievement.

"What how" Bad pouted. I wondered around the cave while my iron was smelting. I found enough diamonds to make a whole set of armor. I also make a diamond axe. "Dang it, they have diamond Armor" Sapnap complained. I quickly grab my iron and make a bucket.