Chapter 64

A/n I did not proof read this so I have no clue how many spelling errors there are. Anyway enjoy.

That day we both acted like nothing happened. We continued it like normal. 

It's was now around lunch. So right now me Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo are walking to the lunch area for creators. Some days are harder than other but I'm not going to let it bother me. I walked down the halls with a smile on my face fans stopping us here and there for pictures. We finally made it to the eating hall. I got a chief salad and  boba tea to go with it.

"Today's been Eventful. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings." Tommy laughed "It's nice to meet new people but it's a bit much," I agreed with tubbo. "Yeah they can be a tad harsh but it's alright" I smiled while eating food.

"Love are you okay you seem to be off I mean what that girl said to you was bitchy and rude" he laid one arm around me. I learned from his shoulder. " Bubs everything's fine. Just tired from the social shit from today there's a lot of people. " I shrugged. He nodded understandingly. 

Once we finished eating we cleaned our mess and walked out into the main area.  People crowded our booths and the whole dream smp area. I understand that there are fans but there's so many of them.  The day went by quickly but not quickly enough. We had finally arrived home. I ran up the stairs to take a shower and to get in clean clothes.

I've hugged so many people it felt weird to stay in the ones I was wearing before. After my. I put on a long sleeve crew neck and leggings. I looked around and saw no one. Oh well. I walked down to the offices and to my music room. I grabbed my piano and started to create a song. I was bored so why not. 

Then I had the fabulous idea to go live. I booted up my computer. Once that was done I went live. I turned around and locked the door so Dream or Ranboo could walk in without a mask.  I played my intro and grabbed water from my mini fridge. I turned off the staring scream and showed my face.

“Holy Shit guys it's been a while since I've streamed. Today was the first day of vid con. I've met so many of you. " I gave the camera a smile. "Anyway, how are we chat?". A bunch of mixed answers came though. " Good to hear your doing alright" I gave them a things up.

" ask questions chat. Interested of me entertaining your entertaining me. We're gonna do a q and a along with media shares" I opened discord and asked my mods if they could do Media share. Lucky one of them said yes. Couldn't be more grateful.

Tonight has been such a nice night. When people say to cherish the good times I really should have  taken it into consideration.