Chapter 1

(Flashback)

I was laying there. I felt like I was dead, but I wasn't, at least I didn't think I was. I had no idea where I was. Or what I was doing.

"Miss Ariana" a unfamiliar voice said.

"Yes." I said confused, not knowing who was talking to me. I tried to open my eyes, but all I saw was blur.

"I hate to say this, but your parents, they didn't survive." The voice was deep and the voice sounded so sad.

I couldn't speak. My parents were my everything. The only thing I had. I didn't have tears, I was just silent. What do I say? I tried to speak but I couldn't.

"The baby survived, it's a girl." The voice said, I was guessing it was a doctor.

And with that, I just blacked out again.

(End of flashback)

"Ariana... Ariana..." My therapist Mrs. Riyo said making me snap out of my flashback.

"Um... Sorry I was just... I'm thinking. Carry on..." I said trying to not make it obvious that the day of the crash wasn't still haunting me, even though it was.

"You get to name your baby sister. And you are going to live in London with your Grandma, and Grandad!" She said with excitement.

"I what? And I haven't seen them since I was three!" I started to raise my voice in fear and confusion.

I have to go live in a whole different place, in a whole different part of the world, with whole different people and I'm suppose to be happy about it? No thanks, I would prefer to just be on my own. No baby sister anyways.

"You get to name her!" She said trying to ignore that I just went off on her.

She handed me a picture of my baby sister. She looked just like my mother and it was amazing.

"My mother always loved the name Aubry, she wanted to name me that... But her mother Adrianna died right before I was born, so she decided to name me Ariana." I said feeling like I could trust Mrs. Riyo.

"Great! I will get that on her birth certificate! You will be pleased to know your grandparents are here to pick you up, and take you to London!" She said still happy.

She stood up and told me to follow. She opened the door, and I walked out with her to see my baby sister being held by two old people. That may sound rude because they obviously aren't strangers, but they technically are to me.

I walked up to them. It was so awkward.

"Ariana!" My Grandma said giving me a bear hug.

"Grandma." I said, just standing there with my hands next to me like I was a penguin while she bear hugged me.

"Your outfit is... Cute!" (Outfit Ariana is wearing is in the media section) She said. I knew she was lying, she was all dressed up with a hat and gloves like she spent 2,000 dollars on her outfit.

"Hillary, we will take her shopping when we get back to England!" My Grandad said as he gave my Grandma a look.

"I don't need clothes, I need my parents back!" I said looking down, as a year fell to the ground.

"It's okay love, let us go get all your stuff from your house!" My grandma said as she walked me towards the door.

I was so confused.