Yoonjin

Unplanned

Unplanned

Author: SugaVirus

Fandom: BTS

Top: Yoongi

Words: 44613

Tags: #AlternateUniverse, #Domestic, #Family, #BabyJungkook, #BabyJimin, #AccidentalBabyAcquisition

Summary:

Min Yoongi had everything planned out. His music was being recognized by the biggest names in the industry, his life was finally coming together...but of course, the universe couldn't let him off that easily. When he finds a baby by the name of Park Jimin stranded on his doorstep with nothing but a note pinned to him, Yoongi's life takes a rather unexpected turn. It takes one giggly baby with a smile full of sunshine, and one fatally attractive Kim Seokjin with a baby of his own to make Yoongi realize that maybe...unplanned things are life's sweetest surprises.

A/N: just a cute, chaptered YoonJin that I've been working on lately. I suddenly wondered how Yoongi would react to finding a baby on his doorstep and of course, his baby would be Park Jimin. I may end up, upping the rating at a later time depending on the content. For now the most you have to worry about it a healthy dose of cursing. There will be appearances of VHope but the main pairing in this story will be YoonJin. And yes...I suck at summaries. Please don't forget to comment! I love getting feedback from readers! (Not mine)

Status: Complete

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/4383704?view_full_work=true

External link's gonna be in the comments.

AN: Can you guys comment on what kind of ships you want.

Dedicated to: ishika1234567890. The ending had me laughing so hard. There is a little bit of angst but such a great fic.