Vmon

i wrote a long, long letter to the moon

Author: le porpoise (Talraven)

Fandom: BTS

Top: Taehyung

Words: 23905

Tag: #FantasyAU, #KDramaVibes, #Past Rape/Non-con, #Curses, #BottomNamjoon, #TopTaehyung, #MildViolence, #FightingMosters, #Reincarnation, #UnrequitedLove, #Angst, #NonConsensualGroping

Summary:

Kim Taehyung's life has always been nothing short of ordinary, if not somewhat depressing. He's an orphan, jobless, friendless, and terribly alone. But none of that stops him from being a hopeless optimist.

Everything changes when he meets Kim Namjoon. They click instantly, despite their strange introduction, and Taehyung's life starts looking up again, even though Namjoon's kind of weird sometimes.

Of course, fate likes messing with people for shits and giggles, and suddenly, 'ordinary' starts sounding foreign to him pretty fast.

Status: Complete

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/14131560?view_full_work=true

External link's gonna be in the comments.

AN: Can you guys comment on what kind of ships you want.

Dedicated to: btsiseverything. That was such a fulfilling read. Like it satisfies me to the core. I hope you like it.

On another note, since a lot of you are requesting now (I'm so thankful/happy for that, don't take it the wrong way), could you please just do it on the most recent rec. It's just because I get too many notifs and sometimes the requests get lost so please let me know if I don't respond to yours.