Taegi

You Wished, I waited

Author: Hpgirl4ever

Fandom: BTS 

Top: Yoongi

Words: 56338

Tag: #Alpha/Beta/OmegaDynamics, #MatingCycles, #Heats, #BetaYoongi, #OmegaTaehyung, #OmegaSeokjin, #AlphaNamjoon, #OmegaJimin, #AlphaJungkook, #AlphaHoseok, #VminAreBestFriends, #JinIsAGoodHyung, #NamjoonIsSoDone, #AngstWithAHappyEnding

Summary:

"You asked me here for advice on how to court Jimin" Taehyung repeated shakily, biting his lip hard as he attempted to reign in his emotions. He closed his eyes tight for a long second before looking up sharply, suddenly angry, "It's the first of September, hyung."

Yoongi's eyebrows rose at the tone, "I know."

"The beginning of courting season."

Yoongi nodded.

Taehyung laughed in disbelief, feeling a little hysterical. "And you asked me out, bought me coffee, on the first of September, the beginning of courting season, alone."

It was quiet as Yoongi thought about his words, the silence between them stretching on until it was almost too much to bear. It was evident on his face when he finally understood, forcing Taehyung to look away, unable to meet his eyes as he felt the full extent of his humiliation settle around him.

"You thought-" Yoongi began, taking a deep breath, "You thought I was trying to court you."

A curt nod.

"And you still came?"

Taehyung glared, "Of course I came."

-OR-

Its uncommon for betas to court omegas, and even more uncommon for omegas to court anyone at all. Yoongi and Taehyung were never the biggest fans of tradition.

Status: Complete

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/21992896?view_full_work=true

External link's gonna be in the comments.

AN: Can you guys comment on what kind of ships you want.

This book reached 10K reads and I'm just so elated. Thank you so much for reading/liking my recs.

Dedicated to: ishika1234567890. I really hope you like it cause it was definitely worth reading. I know the summary might sound the best but you'll be sold as soon as you read the first chap.