Namjin

a sugar coated pill and a pick me up

Author: whomstisthis

Fandom: BTS

Top: Switch

Words: 25023

Tags: #Enemies/Friends/Lovers, #KidFic, #AlternateUniverse, #Parents, #SingleDadNamjoon, #SingleDadSeokjin, #MentionsOfDeath, #MentionsOfHomophobia, #Fluff, #ImpliedSexualContent, #KidTaehyung, #KidJungkook, #Pining, #SoccerDads, #BottomNamjoon, #TopSeokjin, #TeacherNamjoon, #DentistSeokjin, #NamjoonCentric, #TopNamjoon, #BottomSeokjin, #Switching

Summary:

As Namjoon stood slightly removed from the scene, bemusedly watching the six-year-olds swarm around his cooler (which he had borrowed from his mom), he didn't even notice that someone had sidled up next to him until he heard the tiny, but undoubtedly exasperated, huff.

He followed the sound, turning his head to the right. A guy was standing there, arms crossed, lips pursed. He let out another huff, louder this time, but only slightly.

Namjoon refused to acknowledge him. What the fuck was this guy's deal? Was he really that bitter that his six-year-old just lost a soccer game for six-year-olds?

One more huff from the guy.

He was beginning to think this guy's lips were just perpetually pursed and would simply never, ever unpurse themselves, when he, the guy, finally unpursed his lips to speak.

"I just think it's pretty irresponsible to bring Gatorade to a soccer game for first graders," he said, huffily, "No offense."

(or: namjin are soccer dads who fall in luv)

Status: Complete

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/11638182?view_full_work=true

External link's gonna be in the comments.

AN: Can you guys comment on what kind of ships you want. Give me requests.🥺🥺🥺

Dedicated to: kimjeonerika. This is so precious, I have no other words. Taekook are the most adorable kiddies in the world. Legit so happy there's a sequel. And the sequel is Yoonseok. This just keeps getting better.