"Do you have water?" Hoseok croaked, immediately slapping his palm against his throat at the raw scratchiness in his voice. His eyes flung up to Seokjin, only to be with with Seokjin's pursued lips and raised brow.

The Kitty gangster didn't comment on the rude behaviour displayed by Hoseok, he simply walked back over to the kitchen, that was connected to his living room, and cracked open the fridge. Seokjin hunched down to pull a bottle of water out of the fridge before straightening out and smacking the door shut. The magnets on the fridge rattled at the force of the slam and blinked their sleepy eyes open, following Seokjin with their slitted gazes as he walked back over to Hoseok and offered him the water.

Hoseok reached out his hand and took the bottle from Jin, ignoring how their fingers brushed together and the way the cold droplets of water smeared against the inside of his palm. Hoseok forced a smile on his face and looked up at the older man, "Thank you, for everything." He nodded gratefully, receiving a look of amusement, with a matching chuckle, in return.

"You really thought I would turn you away even after seeing Taehyung?" Seokjin snorted once more with a shake of his head, his raven locks swayed against his temples. He shuffled over to the couch on the other side of the one Hoseok sat on and plopped down, the couch squealed in protest at the sudden weight before shushing itself and listening closely to what Jin had to say.

"Alright, how about we move past the fake pleasantries and discuss more serious matters." Seokjin suggested with a light smile as he reached out a delicate hand and picked up his cup of coffee from the table. Hoseok nodded in agreement, unscrewing his bottle of water, while Seokjin pressed his lips against the rim of the cup and swallowed down a gulp of freshly brewed coffee.

The rich flavour of the beverage gently soothed Seokjin's tastebuds and slid down his throat, leaving behind a trail of gentle nips from the heat. He pulled the rim of the cup away from his mouth, and smiled at Hoseok in order to ease him into the couch and the serene atmosphere, "Where's Jimin?" The gangster asked with the eerily calm smile still displayed on his face- immediately smashing the bubble of calmness and causing it to sprinkle over the pair and leave behind slashes of tension in their skin.

Hoseok paused mid-sip, hesitantly gulping down the mouthful of water before lowering the bottle and screwing it shut. He dared to flick his eyes up, only to be met with the sight of Seokjin watching him with his piercing eyes and that calm smile still stretched across his lips, "Well?" Seokjin pushed harsher- expression remaining soft, yet voice displaying the droplets of hostility hidden within the depths of his chest.

Hoseok exhaled and peeled his lips open, "Yoongi inserted a tracker into Jimin to make sure that when he gets out of the prison, he won't be able to get away from him. Jimin split up with us to make sure Yoongi wouldn't be able to find us and hurt us." Hoseok explained calmly, all while carefully analysing Seokjin's facial expressions in order to pick up the small traces of thoughts scattered across the little shifts in his face. Yet Hoseok got nothing, Seokjin remained completely still and indifferent, staring back at him with an occasional blink and a hum in the back of his throat.

Seokjin bobbed his head after Hoseok spoke and lifted the cup of coffee up to his lips once again, he tilted his head to the side and looked towards the window that displayed the street bellow, "A tracker.." He mindlessly mumbled, seemingly deep in thought as he gazed outside at the clear sky and listened to the sound of human presence in the street bellow, "That makes sense why he's not here then. So, where did you leave him?" Seokjin asked another question, flinging his attention back onto Hoseok.