seven : scream

seven : scream

ELAINE AND WANDA STOOD, PUSHING THE DOORS OPEN AND STEPPING OUTSIDE. Without even looking, they sent their powers at one Ultron before throwing it at the others. They then slammed their hands downwards, sending more to the ground, crushing upon impact.

Clint used his arrows to kill off the rest before three more came. Elaine sent a wave of electricity at them, causing the robots to violently spasm in the air before falling to the ground and exploding. Clint looked to both women, sending a curt nod before he walked over and stood next to them, walking a few steps.

"All right, we're all clear here." Clint notified the others.

"We are not clear!" Steve shouted through the coms, the sound of metal against metal vibrating through. "We are very not clear!"

"All right, coming to you." Clint said before Pietro came speeding by, wrapping his arms around his sisters.

"Keep up, old man!" Pietro taunted as he sped off with them.

Pietro dropped his sisters off in front of police in the middle of the road. Their powers flowed past their hands as they shot balls of electricity and energy at the Ultrons.

"Hold your fire!" An officer thundered, seeing the women in the line of fire. Elaine and Wanda continued blasting every robot in their way until it was clear.

As Wanda began ushering families as close to the edge as they could get them, Elaine wound up next to Steve.

"Steve, these people are going nowhere." Elaine sighed. "If Stark finds a way to blow this rock—"

"Not till everyone's safe." The super soldier interjected, not looking at Elaine.

Elaine knew what it was like to be in the position of these people. But she would never purposefully kill off every Sokovian so they rest of the world is safe. "Everyone up here versus everyone down there? There's no math here."

"I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it." He finished.

Elaine sighed, not talking about the civilians. "I didn't say we should leave." He finally looked at the woman next to him as she shrugged. "There's worse ways to go. Where else am I gonna get a view like this." She gave a small laugh.

"Glad you like the view, Maximoff." Someone's voice went through her coms. "It's about to get better." Out of nowhere, a large aircraft made its way into the view of everyone. "Nice, right? Pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do."

Steve breathed out a large breath. "Fury, you son of a bitch."

"Ooh! You kiss your mother with that mouth?" Fury joked.

Pietro sped in front of Elaine, followed by Natasha Romanoff. "This is S.H.I.E.L.D.?" He asked in awe as lifeboat aircrafts flew towards the edges.

"This is what S.H.I.E.L.D. is supposed to be." Steve replied with a small smile.

A small smile found its way onto Elaine's face as well before Pietro spoke again. "This is not so bad."