THANKS + NEW STORY

Thank you so much to everyone who has read this story. 

I wanted to let everyone know that this story in no way encapsulates the real and harsh truths of cancer. This is just one perspective and through this perspective, I wrote a narrative story. 

I hope you all enjoyed this story as much as I did writing it. I love y'all. 

-----

Good News:  I will be writing a new story. Check out my profile to read my next Percy Jackson AU story. Also, follow me if you want to :)

Blind Swimmer

Percy Jackson is the beloved star swimmer of Goode High. The school's football team and Percy's swimming success have put his rural town on the map. Percy's life was close to perfect.

However, a freak infection was all it took to destroy everything. Percy permanently loses his eyesight, and his life changes forever.

Now, Percy's not sure of anything anymore. His future, swimming, girlfriend, and even some of his friends are gone now. Not to mention his vision. Can he swim again? Can he love? Can Annabeth, his family, and his friends help Percy put his life back together?

 Can he swim again? Can he love? Can Annabeth, his family, and his friends help Percy put his life back together?