𝑤𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒?

Start from the beginning

She looked down at what he was looking at and a blush creeped up on her, quickly spreading from the tip of her ears to the base of her neck.

"Boy whatchu want?" She sucked her teeth, crossing her arms across her chest.

"I want you to listen to me"

"I been listening for the past two minutes and you ain't said not one thing that I wanna hear" she stated.

"Well whatchu wanna hear?"

"Who is Malawi?" She questioned.

"It's actually Ind-"

"Boy do I look like I give a fuck what her name is?"

"Wel-"

"That was rhetorical question Rodrick" she cut him off. "The answer is no. No, I do not give a fuck what her name is. Who is she?"

"She's friends with Allie. Best friends" he revealed and her eyebrows furrowed.

"Is that supposed to be any consolation?" She asked, an eyebrow raised.

"No b-"

"Oh I see. So you came here to tell me that you been fucking around with Allie's best friend. Whatchu want me to do? Cheer you on?"

"I want you to listen to me" he told her.

"Boy I been listenin-"

"No you haven't. Cause if you had, you would've understood that I was trying to tell you that she's just a friend I met through Allie. There ain't nun' going on between us" he clarified.

"Then why the hell was she texting you at 3 in the goddamn morning talmbout some I mIsS yOu?" She questioned.

"She's out the country at the moment and there's a huge time difference where she's at" he explained.

"Where she at?"

Roddy mumbled something incoherent and she leaned forward to hear him better.

"Come again" she requested. He mumbled again and she raised both her eyebrows in question.

"She's in India" he finally spoke up audibly and she couldn't help but snicker.

India was in India.

Okay.

"I swear to God, ain't nun' going on between India and I. We just friends"

"But that's the point that you don't seem to understand" she said. "Ion want you to be friends with no bitch. Especially not one named after a country. I don't want it to be like a situation where I wake up one morning and see like ten different bitches in your phone talmbout some yEsTeRdAy WaS fUn type of shit. I do not like to share. You my man and I ain't gon' share you with no bitch. So you can go tell all those hoes on your phone, all of 'em, to leave you the fuck alone. You're taken. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am" he responded, a smirk on his face. He loved it when she talked like this. It put him in the mood to do all sorts of nasty things to her.

"Don't get cute" she rolled her eyes and walked inside, leaving the door open for him to follow. He closed the door behind him and set the bouquet down next to the others that littered around.

She opened the refrigerator to get a bottle of water when she felt him press up behind her, wrapping his arms around her.

"Boy get off me" she smacked her lips and gently pushed him off. "I'm still mad at you"

"Really?" He asked as he came close again, leaning down to plant open-mouthed kisses on her neck.

"Rodrick stop" she tried to say but it came out as a moan. He ignored her and instead moved her hair out of the way so he could continue.

"No no no stop" she pushed him away again and turned to face him. She made eye contact with him and her breath hitched. His eyes were had gotten darker with lust and she felt herself getting trapped in them.

"Do you really want me to stop?" His deep, husky voice asked. His piercing eyes dared her to lie to him.

"No"

That was all he needed for him to swoop down and claim her lips. He pushed her up against the refrigerator and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her lower body into his. He let out a groan as she slightly grinded against his crotch.

Deciding that he had had enough, he scooped her up into his arms and made his way upstairs.

-

"I'm really sorry for overreacting last night" Alaina apologized later on when they were just laid up in bed. "I shoulda given you a chance to explain"

"It's fine mama" he shrugged it off. "You was just doing what anybody woulda done"

"By kicking you out? What if something happened to you? I wouldn't be able to live with myself"

"Well nun' happened. So don't sweat it" he said. She looked up at him and shook her head.

"Ion deserve you"

"Trust me when I say that I'm the lucky one here" he corrected. She couldn't stop herself from cheesing so she buried her face in his chest to hide it. That made him smile.

Unfortunately, the moment was cut short by her phone ringing. She groaned and reached over to get her phone and put it on DND but she stopped when she saw the name on her screen.

Why would Evan be calling her?

"Hello? Evan?" She asked when she answered the call. It was silent on the line for a while before a voice spoke up.

"I lived bitch"

××

Told y'all it would be good

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

not edited.