Chapter 7-Caitlyn?

Chapter 7-Caitlyn?

Rosemary's P.O.V.

Everyone then started cheering and patting Nutcracker on the back. But everyone still had confusion mixed in their eyes.

"Nut, I haven't seen you or your family in years," Frosty the Snowman said to Nutcracker. He sounded a little different than in the movies, but seriously, Frosty the Snowman was in this world to? This all has to be a dream.

"Hey Frost, you should come visit some time," Nutcracker replied. Everyone was laughing and surrounding Nutcracker, but also looking at me and Heather. I let Heather borrow a hair tie so she could put her hair up, I already had my hair in a high pony tail.

"Ah I already tried that, I almost melted that day, not really a good memory," Frosty the Snowman replied. If I could, I think I would faint. This story is so different from the real Nutcracker story.

"So, which one is the Sugar Plum Princess?" A cute little purple fairy asked Nutcracker. The little fairy had a voice like a five year old, and she was so cute when she was tiny.

"For the first time I'm stuck with twins, and neither one of them want to tell me which one opened me before they fell asleep," Nutcracker explained to everyone. Everyone than started laughing at Nutcracker.

"Ok, but you didn't see which one woke up first?" Red Riding Hood asked Nutcracker. Nutcracker scratched the back of his neck, even though there was nothing to scratch, nervously.

"You see, they kind of found their way here without my help," Nutcracker answered. Everyone than started laughing again. What shocked me was that the wolf was right next to Red Riding Hood and she wasn't scared one bit.

I took a glance at Heather and found out that she was about to pass out. I couldn't do anything either cause the next thing I know, I'm passing out with her.

Nutcracker's P.O.V.

I was laughing with all my old friends until we all stopped when we heard something, or someone, fall. I turned around to see Heather and her sister passed out on the ground.

You see, I know everyone cause my mom was the key to both worlds, every Sugar Plum Princess is, so I technically grew up with all these guys. Yup, they are all real, but not what people tell us in the other world.

"Oh my!" One of the fairy's said. If I'm correct it was Apple, the red fairy.

"Oh, let me get you a room for the night. My guess is that you're taking these girls back to your castle?" Mrs. Claus asked me, and yes I did say Mrs. Claus. She opened this place, but she does live close near Mr. Claus, so neither of them are ever to far apart.

"Thanks. Wolfram, you wanna help me take one of these girls to the room?" I asked Wolfram, that's his real name, but people back home know him as the big bad wolf that tried to eat Red Riding Hood.

"No problem, but do either of these girls even know who you really are?" Wolfram asked me. I shook my head no, Wolfram know's how I am during school.

"Do you even know either one of these girls names?" Wolfram asked me while raising his wolf eyebrow. We place both of the girls on the bed, I still have no clue with which one could really be the next Princess.

"I know that one is Heather," I said while pointing to the cheerleader, Wolfram knew how much I hated those kinds of girls, "and that's her twin sister, I still don't know her name though. She's a little feisty," I said while pointing to the girl who called herself Clara earlier.

"She joked when she said her name was Clara, so I'm just going to go with Clara for now. That actually gives me an idea," I told Wolfram. When we were younger we used to prank some people, along with Frosty. None of use needed or could be around heat. Wolfram had his fur so we all stuck together when we were younger.

"I already have an idea with what your plan is, do you have any idea with who the mouse king will be this year?" Wolfram asked me while we left the girls to sleep. It was starting to get dark outside.

"To tell you the truth, I have no clue, but if he gets anywhere near either one of them I'll know who to call," I told Wolfram, then I told him about my awesome plan to make Heather's sister give up her name, or at least annoy her.

Rosemary's P.O.V.

I woke up on something soft and warm. My glasses were still on and I found myself in a bed under some nice warm covers.

Heather was still asleep and I wanted to see what was going on outside. I got out of bed and walked over towards the door. I opened the door and found Nutcracker talking to everyone else that was in the inn.

I carefully walked out of the room without being spotted by anyone, they all had their eyes on Nutcracker, who was the center of attention.

"So Nutcracker, what's your life back home?" The abominable snowman asked Nutcracker, and yes I did just say abominable snowman. This place is getting weirder and weirder by the hour.

"Nothing much, girls try to seduce me, some people are scared to be around me, and my parents and Caitlyn are just worried about me not defeating the mouse king," Nutcracker explained. My eyes widened when Nutcracker said that Caitlyn was worried.

So, Nutcracker is really Blake, how lovely. I saw something on the table next to me move and I realized it was The Ginger Bread Man.

"Nutcracker!" The Ginger Bread Man yelled, he was small so if he wanted to be heard he had to yell. Everyone then turned and looked at me, all different kinds of emotions filling in their eyes. They all made a pathway for me to Nutcracker, or should I say Blake.

"I would have never guessed it, bad boy Blake Anderson is the Nutcracker. You know, I needed to turn my music up just to block out your loud snoring," I commented. Everyone then started laughing while Blake didn't even know what to say.

"How do you know who I am? I never told anyone my name," Blake asked me, while ignoring the whole snoring comment. Oh I am so bringing the snoring part back up, just not yet.

"You're right, but I do know of your sister, Caitlyn. She's a really sweet girl, I would have never guessed that you two were related," I explained. Blake was gathering all the information until something clicked in his eyes.

"You were the friend my sister went to go see? She thought you were just using her and that you were avoiding her," Blake said. Everyone was just watching the conversation I was having with their prince.

"Yes, I was, and I take it that she never gave you my name?" I replied with a smirk of my own. Blake didn't say anything for a while and I knew that I had won. Ha! He doesn't even know my real name and he thinks he knows who I really am.

"Nope, but since you won't give me a name, your name is Clara until I can firgure it out," Blake replied with his own smirk. Ugh! Why in the world do I have to be stuck with this guy, out of every guy in school?

"Ugh! I wish Caitlyn was here so I wouldn't have to deal with you!" I yelled in Blake's face. I didn't want to have to deal with Blake anymore, I had enough problems when he knocked me out and all the other stuff he did to me in school without even knowing it.

Blake was about to open his wooden mouth until someone knocked on the front door of the inn. No one said a word as the door opened. Everyone was shocked to see that Caitlyn was walking through the front door of the inn.

Everyone bowed to her while me and Blake still stood standing, a smile appeared on her face and she ran straight to me.

"Caitlyn, don't tell anyone my name. Your brother wants to know it and since he doesn't, he decided to call me Clara," I informed Caitlyn before she could scream my name to the world. She started laughing because my name was Clara in the play.

"What's so funny?" Blake asked his sister.

"Nothing, it's an inside joke," Caitlyn laughed to her brother. She than looked at the little fairies and shook her head yes with a sweet smile.

"What's with the smile Caitlyn? I know you're up to something," I looked at Caitlyn curiously. She was planning something, and I don't think I was going to like it either.