She blushes a lot!

Start from the beginning

"I want to kiss you, right now." I said and her eyes turned wide and looked as if they would nearly bulge out.

"Kiss me?" She muttered to herself.

I did not wait for her answer as I descended my lips on hers.

And damn!
They were so tasty!

At first she stood there shocked but then she pulled me by my collar and started kissing me with equal passion.

I smiled into the kiss pulling her more closer to me.
I ran my hands on her back and her hands found it's way to my hair.

I invaded her mouth and she granted me the permission.
She was the one to break the kiss first and breathless she kept her head on my shoulder for support.

I held her against my body.

That was heaven!

"How was it?" I asked her still holding her.

"Should I be honest?" She said raising her head from my shoulder and I just nodded with a smile on my face.

"It was." She said and paused with a grin on her face.

"It was?" I asked her getting curious.

"It was okayish. Like a 6/10." She said and ran away from my arms towards our bed.

"You brat!" I started running around her.

"Wait till I get my hands on you." I said and she was running around in the room laughing with me behind her.

"Well, you've made me wait for so many years. So i wanted a 20/10 kiss." She said and winked.

I just held her wrist from behind and turned her around. She lost her balance and we both fell on the bed with her on top of me.

I again pecked her lips.
But she had other plans.
She just deepened the kiss and damn that was just mindblowing.

Our tongues fighting for dominance and at the end it was her who won.

My fiesty brat!

We seperated breathless.
"Well this is what you call a 20/10 kiss." She said and winked.

"In that case, I will have to take classes from you." I said smiling.

"I won't mind." She said and got off with red cheeks.

She blushes a lot!

"We need to have a press conference." I told her.

"Why?" She asked confused.

"Well, I don't want any rumours about me getting married to Trisha. So, we will have to announce our marriage in public." I said and plopped on my elbow.

"Arghhh! I can't face all the paps!" She whined.

"The only disadvantage of being my wife" i said and she just rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, there is one more disadvantage of getting married to you. And that is bearing you that too 24/7." She said with a cheeky smile.

Cheeky little troublemaker!

"Ohh, then I wonder who was it crying and telling me how I mean soo much to you." I said laughing and she just threw a pillow at me huffing.

"Is day after tomorrow fine with you?" I asked her and she just nodded with a pout.

"Don't worry, I'll be there with you." I said holding her hand and planting a kiss on it.

Again blushed!

"Tomorrow, I've took a day off. Day after tomorrow I have an important meeting for which you have to accompany me. So I thought of day after tomorrow." I told her and she again nodded.

"And then, we can go on our honeymoon." I said and her face lit up.

"Honeymoon?" She asked smiling a little too much.

I just nodded looking at her all smiling.

"Where to?" She asked me excited.

"It is a surprise." I said getting up and walking towards the washroom to freshen up.

"Veer!" She whined.

I quickened my pace and walked towards washroom laughing.
.
.
I woke up and felt weight on my chest.
I looked down to see Avni sleeping on my chest with her hands draped around my torso.

I smiled removing the strands of her hair falling on her face.
I just kissed her forhead and stroked her hair when she stirred in her sleep.

She opened her eyes and looked at me still sleepy.

"Get up sleepy head. I have to drop Ruhi to her school." I said and she just groaned snuggling more in my chest.

"5 minutes." She mumbled and then there was a knock at the door.

Groaning she just turned to the other side and slept again.
I got up and opened the door to see mom standing over there.

"Good morning. I'll get Ruhi ready. Go get ready to drop her." She said and smiled.

"Good morning, mom. Yess. I'll be down in a bit." I said and went for my morning business.

"Good morning, my little one." I said picking up Ruhi from the couch and kissing her cheek.

"Good morning, V...!" She said smiling.

"Where is my kiss?" I asked pouting at her.

She kissed my cheek and just then Avni entered saying "That is because now she loves me more than you, Right Ruhi." She said and packed Ruhi's lunch box in her bag.

"Not possible. She loves me the most." I said narrowing my eyes at Avni.

"God! Ruhi behaves like a grown as compared to you both." Mom said and picked Ruhi's bag and handed it to me.

"Go! She'll get late." Mom said pushing me away.

"Bye." I said and left not before kissing Avni's forhead.

And she stood there with wide eyes and red cheeks.

How adorable!