𝒞𝒽.13

Hey, guys so this is a rather short chapter so I'm sorry about that but you get some info on her past life which will come into play really soon so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Persons POV

"My biggest regret in life would be letting them in, letting them be apart of my life, letting them know every square inch of my brain, letting them know how I felt, letting them get close to me," Luna says as she is looking down at her hands reminiscing on the memories she had with them but simultaneously remembering the hurt of letting them go.

All the boys at this point were in a little bit of an awkward but curious situation. They wanted to get to know her and were quite curious as to who "they" were. However, even though they didn't know Luna that well they weren't going to push her because they knew that she wouldn't tell them anything unless she was comfortable. Without skipping a beat though Luna moves on.
Luna's POV
"Alright next question." I didn't really want to relive my past or delve into the trauma that was my early teen years. So as any normal person dealing with the trauma I avoid anyone asking me about it and skip to a different subject. Hmm, maybe this is why I have to see a therapist, no wonder she said she was concerned about me.

"Umm, what sports do you play?" really you ask me what sports I play now, you literally just asked what my biggest regret of life was, and now you wanna ask about what fuckin sports I play.

"I am a competitive swimmer, Micheal Phelps ain't got shit on me, as well as a soccer player because Alex Morgan also ain't got shit on me."

At the sound of that, all my brothers started laughing at me again. What the actual fuck is their obsession with laughing at me. Even fuckin Diego was laughing at me and man is a cold-hearted cynic.

"You-aha a good soccer player-aahaha-never," Rafaelle said whist laughing in between every word.

"Fuckin bet Rafaelle I will kick your ass as well as every other person's ass in this house at soccer and then we will see who the fuck is laughing," I said in a rather serious tone because they think that just because they are men they can beat me. Honey, you are talking to the baddest bitch in the Underworld, you're talking to the one and only Italian Don and Incubo.

"Meet me outside, in 10 minutes and we will see who the best at soccer is."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rafaelle really fucked with the wrong person.

Let me know what you guys think

Also if there are specific scenes or things that you want to happen or DONT want to happen let me know ---------->

xoxo

Devil♡