𝒞𝒽.10

hey guys, as promised I have another chapter for you guys. hope you enjoy it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna's POV

It has been about 6 hours that we have been in the air, and every minute of that was doing Mafia paperwork. To say I was exhausted would be an understatement but considering my crippling insomnia and the inability to smoke some weed to help my crippling insomnia, here I am exhausted on the long-ass plane ride.

I was once again pulled out of my thoughts by one of my annoying brothers yelling at me to come towards them so we can have a chat.

3rd Person

Abramo called Luna over to discuss the rules of this household before they landed.

"So Luna, we are going to discuss some rules, so that way when we get back to the house, you can rest and get settled before dinner," Abramo said in an intimidating yet soft tone.

"Alright, but just so you know this probably won't end the way you want it to," Luna said, already bored of the situation seeing as she will most likely not follow any of these rules.

"1. Respect is a two-way street, if we give you respect we expect respect in return," Abramo said, looking at a long list in front of him.

Luna was quite shocked about the first one. In the Wattpad books that she read it was always assumed that the girl was supposed to give respect without getting respect from the boys. 'Hmmm, this may not be as bad as it could be' Luna thought before Abramo continued with his list of rules.

"2. No boyfriends but you can have friends that are males as long as they don't try anything because I'm not really in the mood to chase down and kill a hormonal teenage boy." Luna had almost laughed at what he had said, but externally she smirked at the fact that she didn't say she couldn't have a girlfriend.

(A/N: let me know if yall want her to have a love interest, I would most likely make it a girl because I rarely see any of these stories with a female love interest.)

"3. No smoking, drinking or doing drugs. I'm really not trying to send my sister to rehab for drug addiction." Abramo said in a very serious tone. Seems like something might have happened in the past with rehab and drugs.

"Hahaha!" Luna started dying of laughter after he heard what that rule was.

"I'm not going to stop drinking and smoking because you don't want me to. I know damn well that the majority of you do it, so I'm not going to get treated differently than the rest of you just because I'm your younger sister."

To say the boys were dumbfounded about the fact that their sister admitted to smoking and drinking would be the understatement of the century.

Just as the other brothers were about to say something Abramo cut them off.

"Fine. But, I would like the drinking and smoking to be reasonable and only do it when you are home because I don't want to bail you out of jail for underage drinking or smoking."

"Wouldn't be the first time," Luna mumbled to herself but only Nicolo heard. Nicolo was actually quite excited that Luna was a drinker and smoker like him because that means he would have another person to party with.

"The 4th and final rule are don't leave the house without permission and don't go beyond the 3rd floor of the house."

"Fine. I agree with all of these rules, now can I please get back to what I was doing?" Luna asked rather annoyed because she still had a lot to get done.

"Sure you can go and do whatever you need to do. But just to let you know the plane lands in an hour." Abramo says as he dismisses Luna.

What do you think will happen once they get to the house?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the comments.

xoxo

Devil♡