11

Chapter 11,

3rd person's POV

-

I can't believe I said that! Penelope thought nervously, she just snapped at her brother! And that is Harry! She ran fast to her room, the confidence that was in her earlier at the library left her, it was exchanged with fear.

She whined like a baby, saying things that she's stupid and a dumbass which is really true.

She really regret doing that, Penelope just sighed.

-

Harry was schocked, not that shocked but he was stunned. Penelope just snapped at him, him! The mighter son of Stefano Manerva!

"As you see, I don't want to talk to you. You're annoying. I have to study. I need to go now brother," The way she said "Brother" at the end really bothered him, she always says "Sir","young master" and other stuff like that.

He began to felt dizzy, he really is confused because of the young girl's actions.

He just sighed and went back to his room.

-

Dinner time.
8:05 pm,

"Mhm! This is so tasty Lea!" Penelope exclaimed while taking a bite at her stake. She munched happily while Lea is just smiling at her warmly.

"Thank you m'lady!" She's not the one who cooked that stake but she's glad that the black haired girl likes it.

"But m'lady, do you want to eat with the rest of the family? I mean, you're always so lonely..." Lea said with a worried voice looking at Penelope.

Penelope flinched, she nearly choked her food. She calmed her self down and looked at Lea who was also looking at her.

"Well you see, I don't think they don't want me to be there, after what I've done to Charlotte," She said with a sad smile making Lea pity her. Of course her reason was fake.

She just don't want to see Charlotte, she might burst into anger if she see that blonde girl again. Then there was Harry.

"That's not true m'lady! The marquess asked me about you! I think he's worried!" Lea said making Penelope widened her eyes. The marquess is worried about her, that was kinda un-believable.

"Well, I will eat there tomorrow." Penelope said with a smile and took a bite of her steak again making Lea cheered happily.

-

Midnight
11:49 pm,

"Now that everyone's asleep, I will do this now!" Penelope said quietly. She grabbed, her book and opened it. She was learning ettiquette. She went to page 1 real quick and read it. It was about being a good Lady. She found it boring so she went to the next page quickly.

"Ooooh! I should learn this first!" She said to no one, it's about walking properly. The picture in the book shows a girl with a stack of books above her head while she's walking gracefully.