4

"Chapter 4: The Manerva Brothers and a capable maid"
-
3rd person's POV

'Who are they?' Penelope thought hearing a voice of two young boys.

"It seems like the young masters are also here." Lea stated happily, Penelope looked at her with curiousity.

'Wait young masters?' Penelope thought with a confused face, her eyes widened and look at Lea who also had a confused face because of her master's strange behaviour.

'Don't tell me they are-'

"Oh good afternoon young masters!" Her thoughts were interrupted by Lea's loud, obnoxious but sweet voice. 'Really Lea, why are you always so happy. Oh how I envy you.'

"You're the Lea right? Well, good afternoon too." The older boy said coldly like he didn't care but just replied to our sweet Lea anyway.

"Brother! You shouldn't greet peasants like her!" The younger one beside him huffed angrily. The older boy just bopped him on the head making him whine.

"D-don't say that to Lea!" Penelope said, making the two boys look at her.  'Crap I said that out loud!'

The older one stared at him, disgusted. While the younger one just complained "How can a lowly-born brat like her said something like that to us?!"

"Shut up, let's just leave." The older one said annoyingly dragging his younger brother.

The two of them leave, leaving Lea and Penelope at the garden.

"That boys, they are my brothers right?" Penelope asked innocently, Lea nodded.

"Why they are so mean to you, or other maids?" Penelope said little angrily but Lea just smiled not really caring about what happened earlier. ' I mean, Charlotte is so kind and gentle! Are you sure this arrogant brats are her siblings?!'

"Let's go inside my lady, its getting a bit cold. I'm afraid you might catch a cold again" She held her master's hand, and take her back to her room.

-

It been two days since she met Harry and Clide Manerva, a.k.a her brothers.

To be honest, they are handsome. But their personality, nevermind.

Penelope sighed thinking about what happened two days ago, in the novel, Harry and Clide are kind especially to the maids.

They love to help commoners because of Charlotte's influence. 'As expected of our heroine!'

"I'm so bored..." Penelope sighed, again. Lea was not here because she was helping at the kitchen.

Out of boredom, she stood up and approached the door. She twist the knob and leave her room. "Now let's go outside!" She shouted, its not loud so no one hear it, plus she's the only person in this gigantic hallway anyways.

She hummed while walking. The marquess allowed her too go outside now since she's feeling better, she's even allowed to do activities outside now!