10

I'm sorry that this chapter was published late, it's because we don't have internet and I need to go to my sister's house just to publish this chapter.

Chapter 10

-

Penelope's POV

I yawned as I opened my eyes, jeez my eyes hurt so much they're swolen too. This is Charlotte fault! Well this is my fault too because I'm too stupid to find out that Charlotte is a bad person.

Come to think of it, the way she smiles at me this past few days look so sickening. So she also hates me huh?

Well, I will hate her too! I won't fall for her dirty tricks again, and her angelic face and voice.

"My lady, I'm going in."

Wait Lea? It's too early. It's like 7 am in the morning! She usually come here at 8 or 9.

The door opened, revealing Lea with a break fast in the tray that she was holding. She gve me the tray and opened the curtains. Damn, the sun is too bright.

"U-uh thanks..." I said, well this is awkward.

"My lady do you want me to feed you?" Lea spoke with a cheerful tone. Just yesterday, she talked to me coldly. What happened?

"A-aren't you mad at me?" Oops, I didn't mean to say that out loud! Ugh Penelope you freaking idiot!

"Who says that I'm mad at you m'lady?" Lea asked with curiousity. I stared at her and blinked, she just looked at me and sweat dropped. I blinked again.

"B-but I did that horrible thing did I?" I said quetly but enough for her to hear. Of course that's lie, I didn't do it! It's Monique!

"I'm just dissapointed but I'm not mad at you m'lady," She said smiling while pouring the cup with hot tea. "Well, you want attention from the Marquess right? So I deeply understand you." She added.

I didn't do it but let's just flow with her.

"I deeply u-understand you m'lady..." She sobbed- wait she sobbed? I looked at her immidiatelty and I saw that she is really crying.

I panicked. Why the hell is she crying! Plus, what she is talking about is out of topic at all!

"The Marquess didn't pay attention to you so you d-did that. You h-had to do that so you can have his attention! WAAH! My lady I forgive you already!" She said while hugging me close to her chest.

This is completely out of topic! But who cares, Lea finally forgive me and that's fine. I hugged her back.

"Y-yeah thankyou Lea." I said with a force smile, this is still so awkward! What she just said is not true but I appreciate it.

She quickly wiped her tears with her sleeve, I just smiled. "Oh my, silly me! Look at the time!" She said and began to rummage through my closet full of clothes and accesories.

"Let's fix you up now my lady!" She said cheerfully, she really loves to dress me up like a doll. I can't complain to that since I also love the dress that she always want me to wear.