2

Third person's POV

-

Chapter 2 ; There's no way I'm the villainess!

-

"Ugh that food is terrible, my fried egg is better than that." Chloe groaned as she sit on her bed, clutching her hurt stomach.

She look at her surroundings and saw a big window near her bed. She stood up, going to the window.

Her small hands touched the window glass, her eyes widened in shock.

She saw a very beautiful garden, it has different types of flowers, well-grown trees and a fountain with a very clear water.

She was amazed, she never saw anything like that before.

Like fountains that is really clean and clear and those flowers who bloomed beautifully.

"Wow..." She muttered to herself, she was so mesmerized.

'Wait, I was hit by the truck right?' She thought to herself with a very confused and nervous expression.

"Am I perhaps, reincarnated?!" She said to no one. "No that's impossible."

'But what if I was really reincarnated to this strange world? What if this world is actually the novel "Gentle Flower"?' As she thinks of that, her lips formed a small but creepy smile.

"No, there's no way!" She shouted.

"But what if it's real, and I'm reincarnated as Charlotte!" Her creepy smile grew bigger, it was horrible to look at it too.

'But I haven't see my apperance yet, I have a black hair. Does Charlotte have a black hair? I don't really know though since the author didn't show the characters...'

Chloe's POV

Now let's see but first let's find a mirror. I look at my surroundings, I saw a tall mirror near the bed. Damn I didn't see that earlier there.

I slowly approached it, feeling excited but nervous. I didn't know but my body was shaking, trembling like a little bunny, even though my personality is like a wild tiger.

I stand infront of the mirror, touching my soft face, twirling the end of my black silky hair. My eyes are wide and cute, its red like a ruby.

'S-so pretty!' I thought to my self, this face is so pretty. I look like a freaking shit in my past life, so its really hard to believe that this face is mine.

Anyways, this face is so cute. But I noticed that there's something wrong. My face is pretty but it's not white, its pale. My cheeks were sunken and my body seems so thin.

According to that maid's attitude, its seems like I'm getting abuse in this life. Where are my parents? Do they care about me?

I brushed off my thoughts as I saw a door. I slowly walked there, holding the door knob. I slowly open the door, the first thing I saw was a big and endless hallway. I can even ride my bike here.