5

Chapter 5 ; The lovely Daughter

Third person's point of view.

-

"Thank you for helping me Lea! Have a good night." Penelope said with a big smile, Lea smiled back and the both of the wave and say good bye.

Penelope sighed, finally her dirty room is now clean and she can rest comfortably now.

'It's quite tiresome but who cares, with this small body its hard but Lea is here to help me!' She thought happily and went to her bed.

***

Another day has started for Penelope, Lea gave her a tasty breakfast again. It has an egg, bacon, salad and bread and also a tea. She dressed her in clothes that you can call plain but pretty. She fixed her hair into pig tails and add some red ribbons on it.

She stand infront of the mirror, she was satisfied of her looks. She strike some pose infront of the mirror while making a serious but funny face which made Lea laugh.

She was happy because her young lady is happy and in the mood again, she noticed that these days, Penelope was a bit down but not really. Penelope wasn't feeling down, she was mad. She was mad at Harry and Clide for being mean to her.

"My lady, do you want some cookies? Our chef made it for you." Lea said with a gentle voice, Penelope nodded and began to ate the cookies while reading a boring book.

But the truth is, she was finding a way to annoy her two evil brothers who made her so mad. Her small lips form into a sinister smile.

"Miss, are you okay?" Lea asked worriedly. Penelope flinched, she quickly turned away and nodded agressively to convinced Lea that there's nothing wrong.

"By the way Lea, can I go outside?" She asked sweetly, trying to change the topic. Lea looked at her with a suprised face. 'W-why do you look so suprised?' Penelope thought.

"My lady, you don't have to ask me for that. You're free to go whenever you want but just be safe and don't go outside the estate. It's dangerous out there." She explained, Penelope just nodded.

***

Penelope went to the garden, and luckily no one is there. She quitted making a garden herself because one time when she tried to do it, her clothes got dirty and Lea nagged at her all night.

She sat into the chair near the fountain and hummed a song. Penelope's voice was good,
this was not mentioned into the novel so Chloe or let's just say Penelope can't believe it.

Still, she hated herself because the body that she was using right now is from a freaking villainess.

Her sweet humming turned into a groan while thinking of that. She brushed of thoughts and just look around the garden.

While she was looking around, a sphere object catches her attention. There is no doubt, it's a ball!

She really loved playing with a ball, especially volley ball. Her mother joined her into a volley ball team in her middle school 'cause you know, her mother wants her to be the best.