3

Chapter 3
-
" Agatha The Heroine of this story "

Third person's POV

-

Muffled sobs and talking are the only thing that you can hear in this not-so-big room that is owned by Penelope Manerva, who is currently unconscious right now.

"My lady, please be okay..." The maid, Lea said while wiping her tears. She is the only person who really cares deeply for Penelope. She held Penelope's hand tightly, hoping that she will wake up.

"She has a fever that is caused by food poisoning and stress. She needs to rest for a few days, feed her with healthy foods." The doctor said to Marquess Stefano Manerva.

"I see." He replied to the doctor's long statement, his green eyes stared at the sleeping Penelope. He turn his head away and ask the doctor for another question.

"S-so noisy..." Penelope groaned hearing Lea sobbed. She slowly opened her eyes and turned her head to the side. She saw a smiling Lea holding her hand tightly.

"You're awake my lady! Oh thank goodness!" Lea stated happily. Hugging her master tightly. Penelope didn't react at all, she was too tired. She just stared at the thin air with wide but tired eyes.

"It seems like she's fine now, I needed to finish my work. Just take care of her Lea." The Marquess said. Before he leave, he look at Penelope once again with a dead look. When he notice that Penelope look back at him, he quickly turn his head away.

'So, this is not a dream huh...' Penelope thought to herself, she started to feel so hopeless. Everything that is happening right now is not a dream and the worst of it all, she is Penelope. The villainess.

She just stared at the ceiling, regretting the whole thing that happened to her in her past life before she died. She shouldn't have just bought a food or she should look at her surroundings. She just sighed, she can't do anything about that now. It already happened.

"Dad, how is sister Penelope? Is she still hurt?" A very cute and gentle voice interrupted her thinking. She quickly look at the door, a very cute brunette girl was talking to the Marquess.

'Who is that cute girl?!' She thought to herself. Her eyes widened in shock, she is the most beautiful girl that she met. She continued to stared at the girl, she was mesmerized because of its beauty. Her brown hair shining, her emerald orbs that resemble the Marquess eyes is also pretty.

"My lady? Is something wrong?" Her thought were interrupted by Lea's worried voice.

"N-nothing's wrong. Don't worry." She replied with a force smile on her face. 'Come to think of it, that pretty brunette girl called Marquess Manerva dad, is she-' Her eyes widened in realization. 'Since this world is the novel "Gentle Flower" the she is...'

She sit up, startling Lea and the doctor. "My lady?!" Lea said, she was confused because her master was acting weird.

"A-are you Agatha Shuya Manerva?" Penelope ask out loud. The green eyes of the pretty girl looked at her kindly. She smiled and said, "Yes, is something wrong sister?" She asked worriedly.

'How can a cute girl like her suffer in Penelope's hands?!' She mentally screamed. She face-palmed, feeling dissapointed because she is in Penelope's body the villainess who torture Agatha!

"I'm sorry..." Penelope bowed, feeling guilty. "Huh?" The all said at the same time. "N-no it's nothing."

"I'm going back to work now, Lea take care of her. Marquess Manerva ordered Lea, again. Lea just bowed down, the marquess take Agatha's hand and they continued to walk out of Penelope's room.

Penelope continued to stare at the door, the place where Agatha and the Marquess left.

"Young lady, do you want to eat something?" She snapped back to reality, she turn her head to Lea and just nodded.

-

A week has passed and Penelope was feeling better. She can walk on her own and do things alone, of course Lea was still helping her.

She always eat at her room, it makes her wonder why couldn't she eat at the main dining table. But Lea said that's because she needs to stay at her room to be more healthy, of course its a lie.

Plus, Penelope, who has a mind of a 22 year old woman can figure out if someone is lying or not. She knows the real reason, just who would want to eat with a spawn of the devil.

-

Penelope look outside the window, even though she see it everyday, she's still so amazed of its beauty.

"Lea, am I allowed to go outside now?" Penelope asked with an innocent face. She still asked that topic even though she knows the answer.

"I will ask the Marquess my lady, just let me finish this okay?" Lea replied with a sweet smile on her face.

Penelope just said "okay" then she went back to the window again. This is the only thing that she can do since there is no phone, computer, anime, k-pop, manga and many more that she used to do on her past-life as Chloe. She has a lot of book but those are boring, she's not allowed to read a romance novel since she was young (12 years old).

"Well then, I'm finish my lady. I will just go down stairs okay?" Lea said happily, Penelope just nodded. Lea began to walk out of Penelope's room.

Penelope's POV

Come to think of it, I don't have Penelope's memories. I really want to know her past since it was not shown in the novel, well it has but only just a little.

Plus, when Penelope was young she was a spoiled brat who get whatever she wants. But in this world, Penelope or let's just say me sleep in a dirty room, feed by a rotten food, hated(?) by her adoptive father and abused.

Maybe the story changed since because I'm the new Penelope, I don't really know. I'm so confused, my head is spinning again.

"My lady! Let's go outside!" My thoughts were interrupted by Lea's loud voice.

"Did the marquess allowed me to?" I asked, what if this is just a way to cheer me up by lying.

"Yes my lady! Let's change your clothes now!" She said happily. I chuckled, looking at her make me feel happy too.

She changed my dress and fix my hair. Once were finished, she held my hand and dragged me outside. Lea that's kinda rude for your master.

"I'm outside..." I said, so this is what it looks like close. It's so pretty.

I smiled at Lea who gave me a sweet smile too. The fresh wind hit my face, it's so refreshing. I feel like my body is back to being healthy again!

"Now take that brother! You won't catch me!"

"Oh shut up! If I catch you, you're so dead!"

Voices of two young boys rang to my ears.

'Who are they?'

-

Fin.

If you find a grammatical / typo / spelling error. Just comment. Thankyou!