7

Chapter 7 ; Family

3rd person's point of view

-

"Boooriiiiing." Penelope groaned. Dark rings under her eyes were shown. She couldn't sleep last night, her thoughts are keeping her awake.

"My lady, do you want some snack? I can make it for you." Lea said.

"No need Lea, It's fine." Penelope said, she stood up and walk to the door. Lea just nodded.

Penelope walked to the gigantic hallway, she's gotten use to it now since everyone acts like it's normal.

She stopped walking when she saw a blonde girl with blue eyes, it's Charlotte.

Penelope fixed her posture and bowed at her angelic sister who just gave her a smile. Blue orbs looked at her.

The maid behind her, Monique also bowed at Penelope.

She waved goodbye at her step-sister but the blonde girl just ignored it, the sweet smile on her face turned into a cold expression.

Penelope's face filled with worry, she's not mad at her right?

She brushed her thoughts away, she's thinking silly things about her sister again.

She continued walking to the garden until she reach her destination.

***

"Is she mad at me?" Penelope asked to no one, she's looking at her reflection in the water at the fountain. Sigh, she can't stop thinking about it. Her anxiety was killing her.

"What are you doing here again?" A familiar voice interrupted her thoughts making her turn her head to the left. Her eyebrows twitch and bowed at the boy infront of her.

"B-brother Harry, good morning." Her lips twitch, not sure if she's going to smile or frown but she's sure that she doesn't want to see her bastard brother who she really hates.

"Fix your posture and your greetings. It's not proper for a noble girl." He said with a cold voice, Penelope flinched and her lips twitched.

"Well, it's obvious that you can't do it properly since you're a low born." He sighed. Penelope felt her nerves pop out of her forehead, her face beet red because of anger.

Harry walked away but Penelope followed him with rage.

"You bitch!-" She said aloud making her brother flinched and look back at her.

She sweat dropped 'I'm dead' . Harry's green orbs glowed while glaring coldly at Penelope, it really resembled his father's eyes.

Penelope flinched, she smiled awkardly. "-Corvette, corvette..."

She started dancing awkwardly, her brother looked at her with what-is-this-weird-creature look.

'Argh! This is the only thing that can save me now!'

"You're... so weird." Harry said while backing away at Penelope who is dancing weird and grinning like an idiot.