VI

Chapter 6 ; Break fast

Third person's point of view

■■■

"Hello Penelope." A gentle sweet voice echoed throughout Penelope's room. Penelope just stared at her, her mouth gap opened.

"C-Charlotte?! What are you doing here?" Penelope shouted, she quickly cover her mouth realizing what she just did was wrong.

"I'm sorry, I'm just suprise that Lady Charlotte would come to my room." She said nervously.

"No, I'm sorry. I went here without you're permission." Charlotte said sweetly making the black-haired girl heart beats fast.

"Also, you don't have to call me 'Lady Charlotte' were sisters anyway." She added to her statement. Penelope just nodded without actually hearing Charlotte's request.

"Erm, so sister, what are you doing here?" Penelope asked, Charlotte just smiled at her.

"I noticed that you always eat alone here in your room, so I decided to talk with you." Charlotte said, Penelope felt her body so energize because of her sister's angelic voice.

They chatted about random things, talking about how childish their brothers are, talking about fashion and dresses. Ofcourse Penelope didn't know much since she's not really from this world.

"By the way, I want you to eat with us at the dinner table every meal time." Charlotte said straight-forwardly. Penelope blinked a few times, her sisters words processing in her brain.

"I talk about this with father and he agree, he said 'If you want my little princess' " Charlotte said proudly, imitating his father's voice.

Penelope blinked a few times again. She stared at Charlotte, dumb founded.

"Sister?" The blond girls voice made Penelope snapped back into reality. She look at her again, blue orbs meet dazzling ruby eyes.

"Is that really okay?" Penelope asked with a shaky voice. The blond girl nodded.

Tears welled up in Penelope's round eyes, feeling so delighted of her sister's motive.

***

Penelope and Charlotte waved to each other and said their goodbyes. The blond girl quickly walk out of her sisters room, her lips form into a sickening sinister smile and silently giggled while walking back to her own room.

***

"Rise and shine m'lady." Lea said while opening the curtains. Penelope rubbed her eyes and sit up on her bed.

"Master Stefano said that once you finished your morning routine, you can go down for breakfast." Lea said with a sweet voice.

'Oh right! Charlotte said the she convinced father for me to eat with them!' Penelope thought with a smile on her face. She stood up and did her morning routine, with Lea's help of course.

***

She nervously went to the long dining table, her eyes widened. Its her first time seeing such a long table.