"Me, Michelle, James and Eldon are at the mall, and as we walk towards the staircase, we see Lucien yelling at Amanda."

"I'm the choreographer! I got them there." Lucien yelled at Amanda as Tess stood behind him.

"Wait, guys. Is that Lucien?" Kara asked as they moved closer to the edge of the railing to see and hear them more clearly.

"Your job was to make sure everyone's ready to win! You're the dance captain! Stop crying and listen to me! You're the dance captain, and what did you do? You failed. So, we're done." Lucien yelled.

"Can I not just have another shot?" Amanda asked, tears streaming down her face.

"No, you can't have another shot. Matter of fact, I don't even want you on our team. What am I thinking? I don't want to see you in my studio again. You let everybody down, our whole team down." Lucien told her. "If I were you, I might just quit dancing all together.

The four teenagers started to walk away before they would see them, they couldn't believe what they had just heard.

"I can't believe how horrible Lucien is being to Amanda."

———

James, Riley, Chloe and West walked into culture shock and saw Michelle and Eldon so they decided to go and sit with them.

"Hi, guys." Kara smiled.

"Look at you guys." West mocked both Eldon and Michelle. "Michelle-don."

"You guys are so cute." Chloe smiled.

James sat down next to Kara and put his arm around the girl as she smiled lovingly at him.

"I think this is the happiest I've ever been." Eldon stared at the blonde as he took her hand, causing the group to laugh.

"It's going to be a really good day." West smiled.

"The Next Steps going to represent though." Chloe told them.

"For sure."

"Obviously Miss Kate knows." Kara smiled.

"Yo." West called out.

"What?" Michelle asked as West nodded to the entrance of culture shock to see Amanda.

"Right." James laughed as she walked away from there sight.

"What is she doing here? And who invited her?" Chloe asked.

"I did." Michelle told them.

"Why would you do that?" West asked.

"Michelle inviting Amanda to The Challenge? That's for sure drama."

Michelle shrugged at them before getting up and walking over to the girl.

"She needs to go." Chloe laughed as she watched Michelle and Amanda walk out of culture shock.

"Hey, guy!" Eldon yelled out as he saw a young brunette boy at the entrance with a duffel bag in hand. "You auditioning for The Challenge?"