He clicked his tongue. "Not quite good enough,"

My face fell flat. "I'm not saying it,"

"Say it,"

"Nope,"

He grinned. "Say it, or I'm not letting you go,"

"To hell you are. I'm not saying it," I had to press my lips together to keep them from curling up into a smile.

He chuckled, that deep, heartful sound that made the spot between my legs light up. "I can stay this way all day, Love- fairly, I'd love to stay like this for the rest of the day. But eventually, your family will come looking for you, and what won't they think?" He shook his head, clicking his tongue in a 'tsk tsk foul child' way.

Oh, this man wanna play? Then we'll fucking play. "Then they'll come looking for me. God knows my nana's dying for a reason to beat your canine ass with a crocs. You may as well forget it- no way I'm saying it,"

He sighed, shaking his head, finally releasing my hands, moving the tips of his fingers to my jaw, turning my face towards him. "Why do you have to be so stubborn?" he whispered, leaning in, touching his forehead to mine.

I let out a half-laugh. "Well, we can't have you always getting your way, can we? You're already way too used to that, with the whole alpha thing," I whispered, unthinkingly leaning just a little closer.

He huffed, the air hitting my lips as he did. His breath smelled like mint and toothpaste. "Touché," he whispered, leaning in just a bit further, our lips finally touching to one another, my stomach exploding with butterflies as they did, as it did each and every time he kissed me. There's gotta be a name for this... the Allen effect. Yeah, that sounds about right.

His hand gently made their way from the side of my face to the back of my head, pulling me even closer. My mouth opened as a sigh escaped me, and Allen wasn't exactly slow to take the opportunity to press his tongue against mine.

I gave his chest a little push, finally separating our lips. "I gotta get back downstairs," I whispered. Allen groaned.

"Right... ugh..." he let out a little chuckle. "I very much love your family for giving me... well, you, but they're becoming more and more of a pain in my ass as time goes by,"

I snorted, wrapping my arms a little closer around his neck.  "Well, the feeling is mutual, I can promise you that... I am honestly beginning to doubt that they'll ever accept..." I sighed. There weren't any words in the English- or any- language that could describe what was going on between me and Allen. Like Romeo and Juliet... except Allen's family loves me, and mine isn't trying to make me marry someone else. Oh, and I'm not 13. "...this," I gestured between the two of us.

He laughed. "Right... well... they'll have to get used to it, someday... whether they like it or not,"

"They definitely won't like it,"

"Not in the slightest,"

I let out a dark chuckle, wiggling myself out of Allen's lap, almost falling to the floor as I did. Just before I left out the door, turning around to say a quick 'see you later', Allen blew me a kiss, and I blew him one back, before closing the door behind me, walking out of his bedroom. down through the hallway and to the staircase.

I took a deep breath to get rid of the redness of my cheeks and finally walked through the doorway into the living room, my entire family staring as I entered. I furrowed my brows. "Something in the matter?"

My father was white as a sheet. "We heard... something... like..." he cleared his throat. "Like screaming..."

Now I was the one to turn pale. "I... oh, oh that, uh... Allen was just... he was just... teasing me and..." a little nervous laugh left me. "I was just... laughing. I'm fine, really,"