Fifteen

An alarm clock rang out and my eyes shot open wide

"What the fuck!" I shouted at Axel who lay beside me, staring at me. I backed away rapidly and a slow, sexy smile grew on his lips.

"You look so innocent when you sleep. It's uncanny." He replied.

"Who stares at someone while they sleep?" I sat myself up in his bed, my dark hair falling loosely around my shoulders and his oversized T-shirt hugged my body.

"You talk in your sleep you know?"

He climbed out of bed and gripped onto one of the wooden beams that hung off the roof. He started pulling his body weight up and down and I couldn't pull my eyes away. I bit into the soft flesh of my lips, trying to contain my budding emotions at the sight of his torso muscles clenching and unclenching.

"What did I say?" I muttered, basically conversing with his abs. He dropped down from the bar and his eyes came into my line of sight again.

"We need to get you out of here before anyone knows you spent the night." He replied, ignoring my question. I rubbed my eyes while he fixed himself a coffee.

"I'll have one of those." He shook his head at me and only filled one cup. "Or not." I muttered as he drank his coffee black with no sugar.

"Do you remember last night?" He flopped down along the bottom of the bed and rested his head on his elbow. My eyes scanned the room.

I was wearing a faded blue T-shirt of his, but I knew I was completely naked underneath. And my boots were next to the bed but I couldn't see any other clothes.

"I went to the bar, drank too much." I began explaining, running through my nights events.

"You went back to the bar!" He squealed, sitting up and gripping his hand around the cup tighter. I ignored his outburst.

"We were laughing at you because you were such a hardass and you needed to get laid. So I said I would take one for the team. I guess that's what happened here?" I gestured down at my attire.

"Wait." He said dangerously. "Are you telling me someone knows you came here last night?" He stood up, making slow careful movements. I stretched out in his bed.

"Only my roommates." I answered casually.

His eyes widened and he made strange whistling sounds through his lips. Followed by some hyperventilated breathing.

"It's okay, it's not like I'm going to see any of them again. You're sending me away this morning, they'll just think I left last night."

His jaw clenched tightly and he looked at me, worry staining his beautiful eyes.

"Harper" he sighed "I never put the request in to have you moved." My mouth dropped open and I sat staring in silence.

"You didn't?" He shook his head and sat himself down on the end of the bed, just quietly absorbing everything. I crawled up to him and placed my two hands on either one of his cheeks.