"It happens because you're crying and crying all day. Now get a grip on yourself."

"I can't." I shook my head, my eyes getting blurred with tears. He looked at me for few seconds before walking out.

I sighed and laid down on the bed, trying to not cry. But from when did our hearts started hearing us?

After few minutes, he came back with a plate full of noodles which instantly made me irritated.

"Alyan, I told you..."

"It's enough." He grabbed my arm and made me sit on the bed forcefully.

"I'm not hungry."

"You are."

"I ate a bread."

"And threw it out due to crying endlessly. Now shut up and eat."

"Alyan...."

"You'll. Eat. Now!" He glared at me and I closed my mouth.

He made me eat the whole plateful of noodles.

"Feeling good now?" He asked as he came back after washing the dish.

"No, I still miss her." I mumbled, getting ready to cry again.

"No no no, don't start again. You've already cried enough." He laid beside me and started combing his fingers through my hair.

"I feel so bad.... and alone.... and sad." I said, my voice breaking.

"Look Warisha, if I knew her death will bring you in this situation, I wouldn't have ever brought her." He said as I frowned.

"You..."

"No, it's you. I know you're sad, I know it's hurting you but you have to understand that you have to let it go. You're not doing anyone any favour by crying non stop like this, not even her. Everyone is getting tensed for you."

"Ammi scolded me. She said I'm throwing too much tantrums. She also said I should grow up and stop bothering you." I complained.

"Well, its normal."

"Normal?"

"Yes, looking at the fact that you're crying day and night over the death of your pet cat and getting yourself weak and sick."

"Not like I'm doing it deliberately. It just.... happens."

"Then try to sleep. You didn't sleep properly last night, now you can sleep if you try a bit."

"And if I don't?"

"Then try to focus on something else but please divert your attention from her death. She was with you for two years. You already gave her more then enough attention, even my part of the attention so now let her rest in peace and let yourself breath."

"She was just a baby. She..." I sobbed.

"You're again thinking about her." He said in a serious voice which made me silent.

How can I not think about her? He had brought her in our anniversary. And from then, she was with us. I always had a dream to have a pet cat, but Ammi was against it. I was so happy when I got her. Now I feel so lonely without her.

"Close your eyes and try to sleep."

I frowned and did as he said.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I heard the bell and literally ran at the door.

"Assalamualaikum." He came inside as I followed him like a spring were attached to me feet. At the same time, my heart was beating erratically.