Climax

Smut warning
Mabel found Mr. Park's office right after she finished eating. She had told Jennie she would text her, and walked away from the pot luck quickly. She didn't even know why she was giving the man her precious time, but she wanted something from Mr. Park, that was for sure. Whether it was to part ways with him, or to make up, she was willing to find out.
Walking into his office, she beheld him leaning against a window, looking outside. His hand was placed against this face, as if to keep focus with his... people watching? That's what it seemed to be.
"Mr. Park, I didn't expect you to be one to open those drapes blocking the sun. Do you like the outdoors?"
Mr. Park turned and looked at her, finally.
"I do actually. Anyways, I need to talk to you."
Mabel nodded, and took a seat across from him. She hadn't expected to ever be in his office again, and yet, there she was.
"Ok, I'm ready. Am I expelled from the college now? Is that what you're here to tell me?"
Mr. Park shook his head. He held his eyes firmly to the surface of his desk, seeming to dislike the idea of even looking at her.
"Why am I here then?"
"I wanted to tell you that I am allowing you the possibility to re-enter my class."
"Sounds tempting but I'll decline." Mabel said immediately.
He looked at her as if she had just asked to be killed.
"Why?"
"Because I'm quite comfortable in my other class. The teacher is much nicer, she's easier too. I have an easy "A". Why would I want to go back to your scary class? It's a suicide mission if you ask me."
Mr. Park laughed at that.
"Oh yeah," Mabel continued, "plus? I would be a pointless distraction again, wouldn't I?"
Mabel said, leaning forward. She placed her hands on his desk, supporting herself. One hand lifted up to hook under Mr. Park's chin. She lifted it up, and looked into his dark eyes. She saw that same longing that she had had a glimpse of the first. Only this time, his eyes reeked of it. Longing.
Mabel's heart pounded in her chest. It pounded as if her life depended on it.
"Mr. Park? Are you going to disagree with me?"
Mr. Park exhaled shakily.
"No. I'm past that. Instead, I want to get down to business."
Confused, Mabel looked at Mr. Park sideways.
"How so?"
"We have to make up for lost time, don't we?"
Mr. Park took off his suit jacket. Setting it onto his chair, he looped around the desk towards Mabel. What is he about to do...? Mabel wondered. Her hand gripped the chair she was sitting in firmly. She could feel her eyes widen in surprise as Mr. Park quickly closed the distance between them. His hands gripped the side of Mabel's face harder than her fast paced heart. His face hovered over her's, his breath was shaky as he lowered his lips to her's, his lust filled eyes staring at her lips in the process.
The kiss she received hit her like a bomb. It awakened all of the dormant emotions inside of her, like an erupting volcano, her feelings erupted inside of her. Suddenly, she wanted nothing more than Mr. Park's love. Even through his frustrating behavior, she realized as he continued to kiss her, she would deal with it. That was that. Mr. Park and Mabel were a frenzy of clashing lips and tugging clothes. Through the chaos, Mr. Park found himself pinning Mabel against a wall again, almost like it was pure instinct to keep her caged in his arms. His hands moved down her shoulders, and to her baby blue dress.
He lifted the dresses' bottom up and made way to take the whole thing off. In the meantime, Mabel unbuttoned his collared shirt. She finished the buttons this time, and removed the shirt completely. His muscled chest quivered under her tenacious touch. Mr. Park began to fumble with Mabel's bra, keeping his lips on hers all the while. They were learning through each other's touch, due to the inexperience they both felt that they carried. It was as if the professor himself was not even present. Discovering new things through each other felt like a gift to both Mabel and Mr. Park. They smiled and blushed through every tried action, showing their approval to each other in their own special way.
"Seo Joon, you're protected right?" Mr. Park laid Mabel on the floor, nodding as he did so. Both were unclothed, aroused, and it felt glorious to perform the actions they were about to perform in Mr. Park's office itself.
Mr. Park leaned in to kiss Mabel's neck, tracing his lips down her bare stomach until he found her entrance.
Finding her lips again, Mr. Park entered into Mabel slowly, Mabel crying out once in awhile as the pain soared through her virgin body.
"Are you alright?" Mr. Park said, brushing Mabel's hair away from her sweaty face.
Mabel nodded, whimpering until the pain subsided.
Pleasure took ahold of Mabel as Mr. Park began to take action. The pleasure was simultaneously intense, as well as exciting for Mabel. It was a pleasure she had never felt. With every deepening of Mr. Park's continued actions, Mabel's moans grew louder and louder. Mr. Park's breath grew heavier and heavier, as he was about to reach his climax. Mabel felt a deep sensation of pleasure inside of her, building up more and more, starting in the pit of her stomach, cascading in waves through her body.
As Mr. Park climaxed, Mabel did as well. The feeling was like collapsed damn, all of the tension build up she had just experienced, let out in one long wave of pleasure. Mabel had to recover from the feeling, her toes curled, her body twitching with remnants of the pleasure she had previously felt.
Mr. Park leaned his head to Mabel's.
"Are you alright Mabel?"
Mabel looked at Mr. Park, brushing his long dark hair from his face.
"Seo Joon, I never want to stop loving you like that. Ok?"
He nodded and smiled at her. Leaning in to kiss one last time, they began to collect themselves.
~