Good Turner

The next morning, I head to the dance studio because I have a short solo practice. " hey bailey" i walk into the studio " Hi Mia, you ready" she asks " i am!" i put on my shoes and go into the room " ok let's just run through it once and then we will clean it" she tells me " ok". I get into my starting position. " I've waited a hundred years" the song starts and I start dancing. I glide across the floor gracefully making sure to use all of my technique. This part makes me the most nervous, the big turn sets its triple a la second turn into a double float back into 2 a la second turn to a triple pirouette. It was definitely the hardest turn set I've had. "Like a feather, bringing kingdoms to their knees" the song ends and go into my ending pose " that was really good" bailey says " one thing is be more confident in that turn set, you look scared when ever you do it" she laughs " yeah it's a bit nerve racking" i say " i bet but your a really good turner"( author: i'm actually a pretty bad turner) she smiles " thank you". 

     After practice it's around 12:00 so I drive to a smoothie shop and get a smoothie for lunch then drive home. When i get there i notice Noah will be here in about an hour and a half, so i shower and relax for a bit. I don't want to pack until Noah's here so he can help me remember things. Ding Dong. I go open the door and see Noah. " Nowah" I hug him " hey baby" he comes in the house " alright now that you're here you get to come help me pack" I grab his hand and run upstairs. " ok we're going to start with regular clothes' ' i grab 2 pairs of pants and 2 pairs of shorts, then i get 3 shirts and 3 sweatshirts. '' what kind of shoes should i bring" i ask Noah " probably Birken stocks and tennis shoes of some type" Noah says " ok" i smile. I grab my black Adidas shoes and my white Birks. " ok now for dance items'' i grab my Dream Duffel  " all 4 costumes... check, tap shoes and turners... check, tights... check, make up... check and last but not least hair pieces... check" i say to myself. I'll pack everything else in the morning because i need it for tomorrow morning. " ok i'm all done" i say " yay now you can come cuddle me" Noah smiles at me. I walk over to him and lay next to him putting my head on his chest and his arms wrapping around me pulling me closer kissing my forehead.