He's Not Waking Up!

Around 3 in the morning I wake up to a big bang i also notice Noah's not by me. I get up and look around the house, when I get to the kitchen I see Noah on the floor " NOAH!" i run to him and fall to the ground " Noah please wake up Noah please" i shake him. He's not waking up so look around and see what happened, but i see nothing on him or the floor. I start tearing up and run to the group " guys please wake up!" I choke on my tears, " Mia, what's wrong!" Millie runs over and hugs me " its Noah his past out on the floor and not waking up" i start breathing heavy " its ok ill go look, Finn can you calm her down" Millie asks Finn " sure" Finn gets up and sits by me " ok breath in and out" Finn breaths and i copy him " good keep breathing" Finn hugs me. " ok ambulance is on its way" Millie says, i just look up at her with a worried look. When the ambulance gets there they put Noah on a stretcher " ok only one person can ride in the back" a lady tells us " i will" i stand up " Mia we will meet you there" Gaten says " ok" i get in to the ambulance. I'm holding Noah's hand and looking at the ground crying " you must really love him" the lady says " well of course i've known him forever and he's my boyfriend, I just want him to be ok" i cry " I'm sure he will be ok and he probably loves you too" she smiles. We get to the hospital and the nurses take Noah while i go to the waiting room " hey Mia how you holding up" Sadie frowns at me " I could be better, i don't even know how it happened" i start tearing up again " i'm sure he will be ok he's very strong" Sadie rubs my back " Mia Jacobs" a nurse says, i look up " that's me" " ok so Noah is doing well he's not awake yet but you can go back there but only you" the nurse tells me " ok thank you" i get up and run to his room. When I get there I take a deep breath and walk in, I see a breathing tube in his nose. I start tearing up and walk over to the chair next to his bed. I grab his hand and hold it putting my head against it " i'm sorry Noah i don't know how this happened but i wish i could have prevented it" i whisper. After a few moments I feel a squeeze on my hand " Noah" I say. Noah's eyes flutter open " omg your awake '' i give him a huge hug. ''Who are you" Noah says. I feel my heart drop and tears fall down my face.

Author: Word Count- 520

What an eventful chapter

Have a good week