Need a Ride

" shit" i whisper to myself they all scream " hey guys i'm going to be going now" " where to" the come really close to me " to um my girlfriends house" i say unsure because i had come up with a lie " wait you have a girlfriend" one of the girls say " yes now i have to go bye" i run out of the house and get in my car. I'm pretty sure I'm using Chloe just to see me. I'll talk to her about that. I start to drive to Emma's house because I don't know where else to go. On my way there I stopped at a Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks. I get strawberry donuts and a Caramel Frappuccino. I get to her house and ring the doorbell and her mom answers " good morning Noah" " Good morning i came here because my sisters friends are over and they're kinda obsessed with me" i explain " ok well come inside i'm sure Mia will be up soon" " ok!" I bring the donut and drink with me and go up to her room.

Mia's POV

  I wake up to someone opening my door. I turn around and see Noah " nowah" i say happy " good morning baby, i brought you a strawberry donut and coffee" i sit up " ooo thank you so much" i kiss him on the cheek and start eating the donut " so why are you here exactly" i ask " well Chloe has friends over again and there all over me" Noah explains " oh ok that explains it" i smile and take a drink. " mmm my favorite thank you" i hug Noah super tight " it's no problem baby" Noah hugs me back. I look at him and he puts his lips on mine, i smile into the kiss and then my mom walks in " omg i'm sorry i'll go" we pull away and laugh " mom you can come in" " ok sorry but you have dance practice at 10:00" she walks out of my room " well that was a bit awkward" i laugh " it was'' Noah laughs " do you need a ride to the studio'' Noah asks " sure" i smile. I get off the bed and start getting ready, I put my hair into a high ponytail and get my dance bag ready. I go down stairs, fill up my water bottle and grab a granola bar knowing it's going to be a long practice. " hey you're ready'' Noah asks " yep" i smile. We walk to his car and he drives me to my studio " ok what time do i need to pick you up" Noah asks " 2:00" i replied " ok have fun" " i will, love you" i say " love you too" i get out of the car and walk to the door as Noah drives away. 

Author:

Have a good weekend