Doesn't Sound to Good

The next morning i feel a lot better. I see Noah start to wake up. " Good morning Mia, how are you feeling?" " Good morning, I'm feeling a lot better." " That's good," Noah says. I notice that Noah doesn't sound too good " hey bubs are you ok" " yeah i'm fine" he starts to get up " ah my head hurts" Noah lays back down " oh no i'm sorry i got you sick" " Don't apologize it's not your fault" Noah says, i smile at him " is there anything you need that i can get you" say sweetly " cuddles" Noah gives me puppy dog eyes " of course" i smile and scoot closer to him and he puts hit head on my chest and i rub his back. A few minutes later I hear soft snores. I look down at Noah and see that he's sleeping. " awww so cute" I squeal quietly so i don't wake him up. I kiss the top of his head and continue to rub his back. I sit on my phone for a while when Noah wakes up " hey bubs how are you doing" you softly ask " The same but i'm a bit thirsty" hes says in a scratchy voice " ok i'll go get you some spirit anything else" " no thank you" he says "ok ill be right back" i walk down stairs and get in my car. 

        When I get to the store I grab some spirit and then I grab some ice cream. I pay then drive home. " hey bubs i'm home, here you go" i hand Noah some spirit " thank you" he says. I sit next to him when he runs to the bathroom so I follow him and he throws up and I rub his back. And just like Noah did for me i grab the thermometer " here you go bub" i give Noah the thermometer, it beeps so i take it out of his mouth " you got a fever hun" i frown " let's go back to bed" i grab Noah's hand and i lay next to him, he puts his head on my chest again and i rub his back he soon falls asleep " i hate seeing you sick" i kiss his head, i am sleeping until about 3 in the morning when i feel Noah get up again " hey you ok" I ask Noah, he tried to run to the bathroom but he threw up on the floor and on himself " i-i'm sorry" he says in a weak voice " hey don't be sorry it's ok" i smile at him " lets go get you showered up and i'll clean the floor" i look at him " o-ok" Noah goes to the bathroom and starts a shower and i go down stairs to grab a rag and a towel good thing we have wood floors. After I'm done cleaning I hear Noah shut the water off and then gets dressed into some clean clothes. " Alright let's go back to bed" I say and he nods. We both fall asleep right away.

Author: word count- 543

I love this chapter its so cute

Have an amazing day/night

A Schnapp Life// Noah SchnappOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara