The Mall

( few weeks later)

Noah's POV

Ever since I stayed at Mia's house for a week my feelings for her have grown but I don't want to tell her how I feel because i don't think she's like me in that way.

Mia's POV

Every since Noah stayed at my house for a week my feeling grew but i don't wanna tell him how i feel because i don't think he feels the same way especially because he's dating Lexi *( remember he still hasn't told you). I sigh and walk over to my phone to text Millie and Sadie too see if they can help me.

                                                                             Sisters

                                                                                              Hey guys do you guys 

                                                                                            want to hang 

                                                                                            out and go to the mall :)

Mills

Omg yes we haven't hung out

In forever!

Sink

For sure! what time?

                                                                                       I was maybe thinking 1:00

Sink

Ok i'll meet you there!

Mills

Sounds good!

      I take a shower and do my morning routine. I am wearing a pastel yellow t-shirt and blue jean shorts. I check my watch and see that it is 12:45 so I head down stairs, grab my keys and drive to the mall. 

      I arrive at the mall and see Millie and Sadie by the entrance. " Millie! Sadie!" i run to them and give them a big hug " Hey Mia, How has it been, Hows Finn" my heart drops when i hear Finns name i forgot to tell them that we broke up " Well me and Finn broke up..." i say sad " Oh my i'm so sorry" Millie and Sadie say " i-its ok but let's have some fun" " hell yeah!" Sadie says. We go into the mall and go into H&M " Mia you should totally try this on" it was a long loose white dress and it was tighter on top. I go into the dressing room and put the dress on. I walk out " omg Mia you look stunning" Millie smiles " Wow that dress looks amazing" Sadie says " Thank you" you smile. 

       After hours of shopping we head to my house " lets play truth or dare" Sadie says " ok Millie truth or dare" i say " Dare" " ok I dare you to brush your teeth and drink ice cold water" " ok easy" after playing a few round " Mia truth or dare" Sadie asks me " Truth " " umm ok who's your crush" i feel my cheeks heat up " Noah" i say really quietly, Millie and Sadie squeal " don't get your hopes up he probably doesn't like me plus he's still dating Lexi" Millie and Sadie look at me " Mia he broke up with Lexi" Millie said i look at her confused " What!" " yeah didn't he tell you" Sadie says " No! Why did he break up with her? ''I say confused " he said he loves someone else ''Millie says and then gasps " what if he likes you!'' Millie practically screams " I doubt it" " you never know Mia" Sadie says " i mean i guess but all this boy talk makes me tired so goodnight" you laugh " Goodnight Mia!" both Millie and Sadie say.

Author: word count- 550

This was definitely one of my favorite chapters to write

Hope your having a fantastic day!