Bike Ride

We pull away " so you wanna go swimming in the pool" Noah laughs " sure" i give him a kiss on cheek. We get into our swimsuits and walk down to the pool. As soon as we get there Noah pushes me in the pool " NOAH" " you should have seen that coming" Noah jumps into the pool. All of a sudden i start moving up " jeez Noah warn me before you do that" i laugh " sorry" Noah laughs. After awhile we start to get cold so we go up to our room " i'm going to shower real quick" Noah says " ok ill be here" i say.

   The next morning Noah says he something planned for us this evening but right now we are riding bikes around the city, my bike is bright yellow and Noah's is a darker blue. Of course i took Instagram pictures because who wouldn't " this is so much fun we should do this more often" i say " we really should, lets go here its a bagel shop" " ok" we get off our bikes and walk into the bagel shop. I ordered a original bagel with strawberry cream cheese and Noah ordered a sesame bagel with original cream cheese. " well that was a good breakfast" Noah says " it was" i smile. We get back to the hotel to take a nap we got a bit sun burnt so we wanted to take a break from the sun. " i set an alarm for 3:00 so we don't miss what were going to do this evening" i say "ok". We get into the bed and cuddle each other " love you Mia" " I love you too Bub" We fell asleep.

                                                      ( 3:00 pm )

    The alarm went off so i got up and let Noah rest for bit longer. I took a shower and got dressed into a black and white stripped romper i put very light make up on as well. I got out of the bathroom " hey Noah" " Hi Ba- Wow you look nice" Noah says in awe " Thank you bubs" i laugh. I forgot to mention Noah loves it when i wear rompers, Noah is also wearing my favorite outfit, its an White American Eagle collard t-shirt with black jeans " Noah you know your wearing my favorite outfit right now" i smile " of course i do i did this on purpose" " you know me so well" i laugh. Noah leads me out of the hotel and tells me to close m eyes and not to peak. I feel that we are on the beach because i hear the ocean and feel the sand. " alright open your eyes" Noah whispers into my ears giving me shivers down my back, i open my eyes and gasp.

Author: word count- 490

Made this one a bit longer for you guys