June 27th

Noah's POV

        I felt horrible for not being able to remember Mia but i'm trying so hard to . After she left i started thinking about the things she told me and the hug i felt something in that hug. I pulled out my phone and clicked Mia's contact i started reading our texts to see if i can remember anything but I just see text like " good night, Good morning" or things about this Lexi girl. i went to our phone call conversations, i found one that was a while ago it was about Finn and Something about picking her up for school. "heyy M" " hey Schnapp" i hear Mia " what are you doing" " literally nothing" it goes on like regular conversation until i get to a part were i sound a bit sad "that's good am i picking you up tomorrow" i ask " no actually Finn is" " oh". I sorta remember this day i was pretty sad.  i found another one one were she was crying it was on June 27th i decided to listen to it " Hello?" i hear my voice " Noah please come over" i here Mia crying " whats wrong why are you crying" i hear myself " just come over to my house" " ok on my way" then the call ends. I started to think about that day then i remember that was the day Finn broke up with her all of a sudden all the memories flood in. I remember, I remember why i love her, why shes my best friend, why shes my girlfriend. " i remember" i whisper to myself. I run down stairs and get in my car and drive straight to Mia's house. I get out of my house and run to her front door and knock on the door, the door opens " Noah wha-" i cut her off and smash my lips in to hers missing her lips. Our lips are in sync missing each other, i grab her face and she puts her arms around my neck. I feel her smile into the kiss and i cant help but smile too. " i remember Mia and I love you" i tear up she does the same " i love you too" she smiles and gives me a huge hug.

Author: word count- 407

How did we life this chapter being that is was in Noah's POV